Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 34
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (663 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: (Solved) Maintain Form Editor questions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Hi Dave I am checking with saving the custom colors inside the MDE. This has been a known limitat......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How can we edit a maintain file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
If the Maintain (MNT) file contains Winforms then you MUST have the Maintain Development Enviornment......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Removing current data from Focus table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Is Per1 the name of the field in our Master? Make sure the field names in the code exactly match th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Removing current data from Focus table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
The MAINTAIN product was created to Update, Include and Delete data. In this case you could do: MA......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WF Maintain -- Can WINFORM SET change the value of a Radio Group? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Inside the MDE, I click on Help - Contents and index Then Search and enter RadioButton Click on the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WF Maintain -- Can WINFORM SET change the value of a Radio Group? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
I am never 100% sure why some controls can be set with a Winform Set and the others require a Comput......

Hey John This is not a problem. All you have to do is issue: Compute Form.Object.ListItems.Fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Maintain: MDY date validation using javascript (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Another solution is to use the calender object and not let the user enter the date in by hand. Curr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] trapping SQL errors in MAINTAIN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
If you want to turn off the SQL errors and issue your own, follow these steps. First, in TOP case, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] maintain update grid with dropdown choices? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
As Dave points out, you can enhance the Grid with a drop down box. If you would like I can send you......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND] Maintain is trying to run /ibi_cgi/ibiweb.exe (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Does your application use the calendar? If so, please replace the three old JS files with the new o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] WF Maintain -- Anyone get NODATA to work properly in Maintain? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Just a quick note to say that in 7.7 you will no longer have to add JS and CSS files to make the cal......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WF Maintain -- INCLUDE-ing Records Into a Table That Auto-Generates Keys (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Hey John We actually do document this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Best way to dump an sql table to a DB2 file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
You can do this with Maintain in 4 lines of code: MAINTAIN FILE fileA and fileB For all next FileA.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Update Assist problem with Static Lists in Key Values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Hi Dave I have seen this problem before and I know that it was fixed in a later release. The first......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Passing Form to Form Values - Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Hi Godfrey Ok. So the user makes a selection on the HTMLTable on Form1 populated by Stack1 and yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Populate Maintain combobox options from a fex. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
One more note to add: Many of my demos use the Movies file. When I want to retrieve all of the cat......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DB2 Table Updates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
You could easily do this in Maintain: MAINTAIN FILE file1 AND file2 FOR ALL NEXT file1.keyfields in......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Need Help with Connection Name Formatting for Server in Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
This is all that I could find. 2) When a FOC1677 is received, check the following: a) AFD for the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Need Help with Connection Name Formatting for Server in Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Craig I am pretty sure this is not a Maintain error. Can you Table the database? Please makae ......

» Refine Search
» New Search