Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 34
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (661 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain(HTMLSTACK) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
When using the ON TABLE PCHOLD FORMAT HTML statement with your Table, Maintain receives a fully form......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: WF Maintain -- Amper Variables Not Welcome In EDASPROF with call to MNTCON? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
The best thing to do is to open a case and get the repro to the Help Desk. The EDASPROF should kick......

Discussion Topic  RE: WF Maintain -- Amper Variables Not Welcome In EDASPROF with call to MNTCON? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
John When you are running a Maintain application that uses forms it is not like running a Table. ......

John Please post the code that is causing the problem. Either that or open a case with the Help D......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Maintain can't find FOCUS database or Master? (FOC03635 error) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Steve I just realized that the problem may be the # in your field name. As a very simple test ple......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Maintain can't find FOCUS database or Master? (FOC03635 error) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
That error MAY mean that you are referencing the segname instead of the field on that row of your Ma......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MAINTAIN - TYPE ON DDNAME (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Nick As the gentlemen point out, you really have to do the FILEDEF in the EDASPROF. However, if y......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Maintain - send a silent email with bcc (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
We have a jsp technique that can be performed from a Maintain procedure that takes From, To, Subject......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Browser "Back Arrow" Button Disconnects WebFocus Maintain Application (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Kent The reason for the disconnect is because the application has a persistant connection to the s......

Discussion Topic  RE: (Solved) automatically tabbing to next field on maintain form (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Trish To do this, create a js file, I called mine AUTOTAB.JS and include it in the application pat......

Discussion Topic  RE: (Solved) automatically tabbing to next field on maintain form (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Hi Trish Maintain does not have a default function to do this. However it is pretty easy to do wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain - New Feature Requests Wanted! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Dave - Could I ask you to open an NFR with Customer Support to change the default from Detail to Clo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain - New Feature Requests Wanted! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Hey Dave A lot of requests have come to me directly. I love the idea of making the CLOSE button t......

Discussion Topic  Maintain - New Feature Requests Wanted! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
I know there are things that many of you using Maintain would like to see. In the past couple of we......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] WF Maintain -- Anyone get NODATA to work properly in Maintain? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
John The oldest release I have is 7.66. When I place the field TEST on the form and run this cod......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Pretty Much Solved] WF Maintain -- Capturing that a Radio Group has nothing selected (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
John I actually have a VERY easy way to do this. The trick is, create one more item on your Radio......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Maintain -- A mini-Maintain inside a Focexec: write to an amper variable? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
John You will have to set up some kind of table, whether flat (using -READ / -WRITE) or focus / r......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Maintain and images ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Gentlemen The best way to get new features in the product is to open a case in customer support. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Maintain and images ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
David When you deploy your Maintain application are you using the Deployment tool? From Developer......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] MAINTAIN - selection condition (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
JL Please test this example. Instead of using the TRIM function, use an A0. An A0 is an unlimite......

» Refine Search
» New Search