Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 34
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (663 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Overlaying a read/write grid with a drop (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Ok - To create a dynamic list in a grid list, you need to get the values and place them as a delimin......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Overlaying a read/write grid with a drop (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Håkan I hope my presentation was helpful. The Active X grid is always on top. As you found out, s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain(HTMLSTACK) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
When using the ON TABLE PCHOLD FORMAT HTML statement with your Table, Maintain receives a fully form......

Discussion Topic  RE: WF Maintain -- Amper Variables Not Welcome In EDASPROF with call to MNTCON? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
The best thing to do is to open a case and get the repro to the Help Desk. The EDASPROF should kick......

Discussion Topic  RE: WF Maintain -- Amper Variables Not Welcome In EDASPROF with call to MNTCON? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
John When you are running a Maintain application that uses forms it is not like running a Table. ......

John Please post the code that is causing the problem. Either that or open a case with the Help D......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Maintain can't find FOCUS database or Master? (FOC03635 error) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Steve I just realized that the problem may be the # in your field name. As a very simple test ple......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Maintain can't find FOCUS database or Master? (FOC03635 error) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
That error MAY mean that you are referencing the segname instead of the field on that row of your Ma......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MAINTAIN - TYPE ON DDNAME (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Nick As the gentlemen point out, you really have to do the FILEDEF in the EDASPROF. However, if y......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Maintain - send a silent email with bcc (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
We have a jsp technique that can be performed from a Maintain procedure that takes From, To, Subject......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Browser "Back Arrow" Button Disconnects WebFocus Maintain Application (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Kent The reason for the disconnect is because the application has a persistant connection to the s......

Discussion Topic  RE: (Solved) automatically tabbing to next field on maintain form (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Trish To do this, create a js file, I called mine AUTOTAB.JS and include it in the application pat......

Discussion Topic  RE: (Solved) automatically tabbing to next field on maintain form (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Hi Trish Maintain does not have a default function to do this. However it is pretty easy to do wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain - New Feature Requests Wanted! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Dave - Could I ask you to open an NFR with Customer Support to change the default from Detail to Clo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain - New Feature Requests Wanted! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Hey Dave A lot of requests have come to me directly. I love the idea of making the CLOSE button t......

Discussion Topic  Maintain - New Feature Requests Wanted! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
I know there are things that many of you using Maintain would like to see. In the past couple of we......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] WF Maintain -- Anyone get NODATA to work properly in Maintain? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
John The oldest release I have is 7.66. When I place the field TEST on the form and run this cod......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Pretty Much Solved] WF Maintain -- Capturing that a Radio Group has nothing selected (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
John I actually have a VERY easy way to do this. The trick is, create one more item on your Radio......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Maintain -- A mini-Maintain inside a Focexec: write to an amper variable? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
John You will have to set up some kind of table, whether flat (using -READ / -WRITE) or focus / r......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Maintain and images ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Gentlemen The best way to get new features in the product is to open a case in customer support. ......

» Refine Search
» New Search