Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 34
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (663 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: IBIValidation and Canceling *RESOLVED* (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
If the form that you are on is a child of a previous form, then create a case in your code like: Ca......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: IBIValidation and Canceling *RESOLVED* (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
The way that I got around this was to add code behind my Cancel button. I created a JavaScript trigg......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Pop-Up Calendar on Maintain Form Causes Disconect in 7.6.8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Kent - There should be no problem using the calendar in 7.68. Please make sure that you are using t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] JAVA Compare of Grid Cell Values Drop Zeros on Right Side of Numbers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Kent - I am not sure if this is the only solution, but you can use the parseFloat function so Java......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] JAVA Compare of Grid Cell Values Drop Zeros on Right Side of Numbers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Kent - Please hold off testing my suggestion. I am able to repro the issue and am looking for a sol......

Kent - Could you try a quick test for me? Instead of using OnCellChange, use OnEditFinish. This wi......

Kent Could you alert both Delv_No and Quant_Avail before the comparison? When I use your code, I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Delete data out of focus database (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
With Maintain you delete from the lowest level. Also, do you want ALL the dates for 2008? Then you......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Delete data out of focus database (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
You could also use Maintain: This is psuedo-code MAINTAIN FILE ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MAINTAIN file name question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Ron Please let me know if I can be of any assistence in any way. You can e-mail me directly at: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MAINTAIN file name question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Morning Ron - You DID ask the right question. When you are creating a Maintain application with f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND]Maintain with Xfocus and FDS crashes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
I just identified a project that is in 7.65 (Pno 85575). I asked the consultant working on your cas......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND]Maintain with Xfocus and FDS crashes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
I know you are working with Customer Support, but please check out this discussion and make sure you......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Maintain -- Any Simple Way to Compare Two Entire Stack Rows? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Dave just beat me to the suggestion. However, instead of doing a COMPUTE into a stack, you COULD do......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Maintain -- Clicking the Date Widget kills the Application on the Server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
John I have seen this behavior when the version of the calendar JS files are different than the cu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Maintain Error: Datatypes not supported for comparison operation. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
I'm going to assume you meant OrderStk.ADDDATE / HYYMDs and not HYMMDs. I still don't see the probl......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Maintain Error: Datatypes not supported for comparison operation. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
I have a couple of questions: 1) In your example you say that QTY is an I11, but in the code you ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Problems copying stacks with a where clause (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Dave I spoke with programming. The issue here is, when using the NEXT command, we pass the WHERE ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Problems copying stacks with a where clause (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
There is a command in Maintain, EQ_MASK and NE_MASK however, it seems to only be working for NEXT wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain execution error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Can you run the Maintain application from inside the MDE? If you can, then it is not a syntax error......

» Refine Search
» New Search