Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 34
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (661 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [Case Opened] Maintain application - FOC1488 Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Please make sure you have read write access to the file, as Francis suggests. Then check the access......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]WF Maintain -- How many Arguments Permitted in a CALL command? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Go to Remote Assist on the techsupport site and select me from the list. Then give me a number to c......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]WF Maintain -- How many Arguments Permitted in a CALL command? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
John Would you like me to dial in? I have a few minutes now. I can take a look. Mark...

John We do not document a limit to the number of variables. However, there could be a limit to th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] WF Maintain -- can I look at Environment Variables in a called Focexec? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
John It seems that variables like IBIC_user and IBIMR_user are not available to a procedure that i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] WF Maintain -- can I look at Environment Variables in a called Focexec? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
John The easiest way to debug an EXECd procedure is to do the following: 1) At the top of your Foc......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Input box and update button to update record (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
I agree that Maintain really is the solution you need. We can easily create a form for you to drill......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Maintain - Update SQL Table with Identity Field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Deana When using an Auto-increment field, that field is read only. You should not list that field......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]WF Maintain -- Fields sent to SQL*Server on Update request (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
John If you are using a Stack that was created from the database, then use, the stack contains all......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] Javascript Grid - select text (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
This is seems to be a problem with IE and the JS Grid that we cannot get around. I am sorry to say ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] Javascript Grid - select text (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Deana Would it be possible for you to create a simple example, preferably one without a database, t......

Deana As a test, could you place a button on the form and just have the JS event be: function OnB......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Maintain Chrome Calendar (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Once you fix the JS file you have to go to: C:\ibi\DevStudio80\ibi_html\javaassist\ibi\html\maint ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Maintain Chrome Calendar (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Nick Make sure you clear out your browser cache after you make the change. Mark...

Nick Those files are found at : C:\ibi\DevStudio77\ibi_html\javaassist\ibi\html\maint Mark...

Discussion Topic  RE: Gathering user input and writing it to a table - SOLVED (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
We have a product called Maintain that has a complete front end and back end. If you only want to p......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Cannot find the IMPORT file : MNTUWS.FOCCOMP :. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
The MNTUWS file is used by Maintain applications. It contains the Maintain Subroutines like TODAY a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Delete rows from a SQL Server table using WebFocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
The easiest way would be to do this with Maintain! MAINTAIN FILE ACVADVR FOR ALL NEXT Pidm INTO ST......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Hi Leanne The first thing to check is that the projects tree is displayable. In Dev Studio 1) ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Maintain - reload form data (Case closed) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
George To do what you want for this app, after the save, you just have to not reload the other box......

» Refine Search
» New Search