Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 34
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (663 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPEN]Maintain iSeries - Adding a record (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Angie Since you are not using a stack for the Include statement, I have to assume that all of the ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How do you change a column width in a Maintain form? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Hi Angie In order to make changes to a Maintain form, you need to open the MNT file in the Maintai......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] How to update table using Webfocus Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
From the report you can create a drill down on any column. From that you would launch a Maintain ap......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Getting started with Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Angie - There are two easy ways to do this. The first is with our sample launch page. Bring up: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Updating records in Focus DB files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Then there is Maintain! Maintain is a product available on WebFOCUS as well as mainframe Focus. Yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Maintain crashes the agent at For all Update (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
The code looks simple enough. It may be a problem writing to the database. I see you have opened a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain Partial Key Match to Speed Data Entry (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
We have a filtered listbox technique that displays all selections, and limits them as the user enter......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Avoid page refresh in maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Shankar not sure what you are looking for. The ONLY things that I can do with JavaScript are vali......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Avoid page refresh in maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
If you need to make a call to the server, and that happens when any Maintain command needs to be pro......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Maintain Calendar (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Hi Trish As Alan points out, there really is no reason for this behavior. However, there are a co......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Display Outlook Email Messages From a Maintain Program (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Kent Maintain should use whatever you have assigned to open the file. The PDF file opens in Adobe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Header checkbox in Maintain HTML table. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
I was able to do something similar to this but not exactly. I cannot place the check box in the hea......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WF Maintain -- if no commit is issued, does data save? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
I know of no changes to the way Maintain commits data. If you do not issue an explicit commit, the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Enabling/Disabling Radio Button in Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
I know of no way of doing this with Maintain commands. As Alan states, you may be able to find the J......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] Is it possible to execute a Managed Report procedure from Maintain Form (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
To kick off a report from a form, and still be able to return to the Maintain form, I either create ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Stack copy in maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Here is the code based on your specifics: COMPUTE I/I2=1; COMPUTE K/I2=0; REPEAT STK1.FOCCOUNT CO......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Distinct values in maintain stack (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
I use this method when trying to get the distinct categories from the Movies file. Table has a DST ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Get A Cell in HTML Table With JAVA Code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
My technique is just slightly different. What I like about this is that it works on all browsers. H......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Date format in maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
You could avoid using the subroutine and just have: MAINTAIN COMPUTE TODAY/MDYY='03042013'; COMPUTE......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] stored proc from maintain. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
This is outside the realm of the Maintain command. It's helpful to get the stored procedure working......

» Refine Search
» New Search