Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 34
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (663 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Missing values in Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Using: SYS_MGR.FOCSET("NODATA", "") in your top case should absolutely take care of both fields a......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Focus File Description Change Error in Maintain Program (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Kent My first thought is, are you using compiled Maintain procedures? Is it possible that you did......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Stacks/Variables Unbinding From Form Controls - Maintain/MDE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Richard I have seen this happen a couple of times. The MAIN issue is when there is a problem with......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Comparing MISSING with FOR ALL NEXT using a Variable Problem - Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
I am honestly not sure why it is happening either. It does work with FOCUS files, but when I go to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] YRTHRESH and DEFCENT in Maintain -- How do I set globally? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
I am being told that the settings should come from compile time. Mark...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] YRTHRESH and DEFCENT in Maintain -- How do I set globally? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
I have: SET DEFCENT = 19 SET YRTHRESH = 50 in my EDASPROF and it is working for me....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Aligning concatenated fields in a combobox line item (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Since it looks like you are using a Maintain form, a lot of time I'll use an HTMLTable to display mu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Edit Maintain file (.mnt) in Maintain Dev Environment (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Ok... The form displays but no records are displayed. I believe the fields are losing their bindin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Edit Maintain file (.mnt) in Maintain Dev Environment (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Bob If Maintain is installed... In Devstudio, when you open a project there should be five fold......

Bob Maintain files should always be edited inside the MDE. You should be able to make a change an......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Winform Show Form From Same Form - Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
The error should be displayed on the type of your form. It just says: Error: Cannot show form tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Winform Show Form From Same Form - Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
If you perform a WINFORM SHOW form, and that form is already displayed you will get an error message......

Discussion Topic  RE: WF Maintain -- Menus appearing under date widgets instead of on top of date widgets (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Ok Guys If you add this code to your onload.js script: function OnButton1_Click ( ) { var img......

Discussion Topic  RE: WF Maintain -- Menus appearing under date widgets instead of on top of date widgets (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Hey Guys - The issue that I am seeing is, what if the icon is UNDER the first menu and therefore cou......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Maintain - how to get the record ID after creating a new row (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
If the RECORD_ID is a field in the database, then it's pretty easy to add a new one. For me, I like......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Question about MAINTAIN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
Hi Christian When you place a stack in a grid, it displays the number of lines that are in that st......

Discussion Topic  RE: WF Maintain -- Moving to a new server, Form loads, Calls Crash (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
John - Please open a case with the help desk so we can track and solve this. Mark...

Discussion Topic  RE: WF Maintain -- Moving to a new server, Form loads, Calls Crash (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
My only advice is to make sure there are no typos or missing lines from ODIN.CFG. Also, some cases ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Searching Using Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
You can try: for all next moviecode into titlestk where title contains trip(val); Mark...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Searching Using Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Maintain Wizard
So if the user enters in D, you want ONLY the values that start with D? Let's say your edit box is ......

» Refine Search
» New Search