Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (150 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: sorted chain control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MacLonghorn
no, haven't tried that one yet. i might try feeding the controls with a FEX first. i've had proble......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  sorted chain control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MacLonghorn
I'm feeding two list controls with a master file: the first is a name, the second is a list of dates......

Discussion Topic  RE: Visual Source Control and WF 7.6 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MacLonghorn
Laure I have VSS with WF76. It is automatically enabled for all environments, but you have to speci......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] wrap pdf column titles (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MacLonghorn
Yeah, I noticed that recently when I BOLDed my ACROSSVALUES and those COMPUTE titles were also bolde......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] wrap pdf column titles (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MacLonghorn
Excellent. Thanks I'll check it out....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] wrap pdf column titles (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MacLonghorn
I'm trying to wrap a column title in a compute that comes after a crosstab. I've searched the forum......

Discussion Topic  RE: fml help? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MacLonghorn
Excellent, thanks Tony. Good FML lesson/technique for me. I think I'll stick with the prior method......

Discussion Topic  RE: fml help? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MacLonghorn
I think I've got a solution. Instead of using OVER, I can transform the different values (GROSS and......

Here's a quick sample: ......

Discussion Topic  fml help? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MacLonghorn
I'm trying to do a crosstab that would (in CAR terms) report the avg gross pay, and avg deduction am......

Discussion Topic  RE: Multiple dropdowns populated with typeFex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MacLonghorn
I tried each of the HTML code segments posted, adjusting the folders, domains, etc, and it's still n......

Discussion Topic  RE: Multiple dropdowns populated with typeFex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MacLonghorn
Exact same code. I'm not too surprised though. ......

ok, here's the code. for dd1.fex: TABLE FILE CAR PRINT DST.COUNTRY ON TABLE PCHOLD FORMAT XML END ......

Yeah, I know how to do that as well...that is an option I suppose if I don't get this working. I ju......

Yes, I did actually...which is why I was surprised. I know there are some "gotchas" like if you use......

Sorry, that was a copy/paste error. They are named differently, with each having their name=id parm......

Discussion Topic  Multiple dropdowns populated with typeFex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MacLonghorn
I have 2 dropdowns on a page that are populated with 2 separate FEXs. Everything is in the same fol......

Discussion Topic  RE: across with row summary (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MacLonghorn
OK, thanks. I was thinking that might be the case. As a follow up, is it possible to use "OVER" in......

Discussion Topic  across with row summary (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MacLonghorn
Hi all I'm trying to get a crosstab that would be similar to a sales by product type, with region as......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] HTMTABLE Output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MacLonghorn
My issue is that I'm trying to have a 2 line column heading with background color and I'm getting th......

» Refine Search
» New Search