Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (117 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] EMGPUT Inputs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
I am trying to increase the length of the output for the following: EMGPUT(1500,3,&logStr.LENGTH,&lo......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Time limit threshold code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
I am trying to capture the code (EDA400008) or another generated when an agent is terminated based u......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Display Percent Sign in Chart within InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
Doug, In the past I put the percent sign in the Label. So in this case DF_Profit_Percent %. This wi......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Log issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
MM/dd/yyyy E error: ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Portal page Refresh (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
I am trying to refresh a portal page from a data value in a chart. I am using the drillRefresh javas......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Multi Drilldowns on text heading in a chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
Still is not working in 8.2.01. As a work around I one line with each drill as a separate Text in th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Multi Drilldowns on text heading in a chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
Thanks Martin but that does not work. I am currently using WF 8.2.01....

It is broken,it does not do anything. Once I removed two of them it works for the remanding 1 drilld......

Discussion Topic  [CASE OPENED] Multi Drilldowns on text heading in a chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
I am trying to create a multi item drill on a text field in a chart. I am able to create a single dr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ie and chrome radio button width (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
Thanks tom for the link. The client is using version 65.0.3325.162 of Chrome....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ie and chrome radio button width (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
Thanks Doug. I hope that you are wrong also....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] ie and chrome radio button width (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
I have 2 radio and 1 checkbox selections. All 3 are set to 1 column and a type of Pushbutton with a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] Please Wait in 82 Repository (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
Tony - Thank you. just had to add the ID and Password and it worked. Since business does not want t......

Discussion Topic  [Closed] Please Wait in 82 Repository (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
I am trying to do a simple Please wait message that also kicks off a procedure in a Domain folder. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Treemap Sort (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
Martin - I wished it was that simple. You need to make the lookgraph a treemap instead of BAR. In th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Treemap Sort (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
I wish that it was that simple. If I do this either as detail or tooltip that field and value will s......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Treemap Sort (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
I want to be able to sort the output and not use the size bucket to dictate which group displays fir......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Autolink/Autodrill from chart to report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
If I am using the same panel or page I code an html back (-1) or (-2) hyperlink to get back to the O......

Discussion Topic  RE: (CLOSED) Online Report with an Update Fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
Hey Doug long time. I had to write the inputs in HTML fields. The Note field as a input with a leng......

Discussion Topic  (CLOSED) Online Report with an Update Fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
I have an Excel and DHTML report that I need to be able add a column and capture button to for Notes......

» Refine Search
» New Search