Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (117 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] iFrame - Maximize (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
I have used a resize icon that runs a css class and jQuery which expands and collapse the frame....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Use report caster to save a dhtml to a location where it can be picked up (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
There has been times that doing a Filedef did not work. So I had to do it using operating system co......

Discussion Topic  (solved) Google Maps - zip code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
I am trying to create a Map that shows only the area within 100 miles of my client. This map will ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Compound PDF of Compound PDFs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
I need it to be dynamic. Example: I have 3 pages each page has multiple components. The report will ......

Discussion Topic  [CASE OPENED] Compound PDF of Compound PDFs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
I have multiple Compound PDFs that I need to merge into 1 dynamic PDF. The existing PDFs have betwee......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED]Be able to pass parms selected from page to page within RDF templetes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
GavinL- the Banner option is not an option. The global var could be an option if I am able to displ......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED]Be able to pass parms selected from page to page within RDF templetes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
We are using the RDF templates that IBI created. In a portal I have 3 pages all of them are using th......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Stack Bar Total on top (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
I am trying to have the total of the stack bar displayed on top. It works when I have a value for al......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Dynamic Left Banner (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
MG/GavinL, Yes, I do understand this, and in the process of doing just this. My issue/concern is th......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Dynamic Left Banner (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
I have a portal with multiple pages. It was created with a top and a left banner. The top banner is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]RDF - Filter Content (locked) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
Responsive Design Framework. It is a set of templates, css, js and jquery that responds to the size ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]RDF - Filter Content (locked) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
I am using the RDF Templates and index wrapper that BI supplied template223 with 4 filters in the co......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]RDF - Filter Content (locked) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
I have created multiple pages using the Templates and new templates based upon the ones supplied by ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPEN] dynamic text in BI Portal banner (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
Was this resolve? I have a portal with multiple pages. It was created with a top and a left banner. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Graph Legend: unexpected label info (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
CODE/ -SET &GRAPH_COL1 = IF &INPATIENT1 EQ 'DIRECTS' THEN 'FDIRECT_LABOR' ELSE 'FTOTAL_COST'; -SET &......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] RDF Dropdown Checkbox (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
cldiaz - Thanks will try....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] RDF Dropdown Checkbox (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
I am using WF 8104 and ie 11. The issues that I have are: 1) when this is Multiple select I can onl......

Poll  RE: [POLL] What level of help should be given ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]graph x-axis scrollbar (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
I have done this in an excel template. With the x_axis set to scroll-able and the y_axis set to a si......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Best tool to create detailed report of one record? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
This can be done in InfoAssist, Dev or App Studio. You can do it as a Compound Document or with Sub......

» Refine Search
» New Search