Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (117 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Inserting existing chart into an active dashboard page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
Was this resolved? If so, please state how it was. Thanks. David WF 8007...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] IA business Created Global Filters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
I want to create multiple Filters that are reuseable in different Reporting Objects without recoding......

Discussion Topic  RE: Closed - Global Filters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
I understand that part. I forgot to mentioned that the business needs to be able to create and modif......

Discussion Topic  Closed - Global Filters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
I want to create multiple Filters that are reuseable in different Reporting Objects without recoding......

Discussion Topic  Closed - Create a Reporting Object in IA (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
I want to create a Reporting Object in IA. Which level of user do I have to be? wf 8007...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Google Maps with predefined areas (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
I am using google maps to map my data. I want to define multiple areas/regions with a define outline......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] WF 7703 and Firefox (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
When running a self service reports in Firefox, the first time the page loads and a query is run (de......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] Missing subgroups in an Across - subtotal miss-align (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
Created a table that has the required data in it based upon the BYs. At the time of the report I sel......

Discussion Topic  [Closed] Missing subgroups in an Across - subtotal miss-align (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
My issue is when I select multiple years in an ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Multiple select List box reverts to 22px wf7703 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
This is an issue since I created this control type as both a List and a Drop Down List with the same......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Multiple select List box reverts to 22px wf7703 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
per the subject line it is in WF 7703....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Multiple select List box reverts to 22px wf7703 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
When you select in the GUI controltype "multiple listbox", the height (or size) is set by default to......

Discussion Topic  WebFOCUS Consultant - Dallas/Ft. Worth (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by David Sibert
WebFOCUS Development Experience Required: • 8+ Years of Text Editor-based WebFOCUS/PCFOCUS/FOCUS cod......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Getting Average of Subtotals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
I would use a multi-verb request sum YTDDobLoads as SumYTDDobLoads sum ... compute rowsum/p15.9 = (A......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved workaround] Info Assist HELP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
Thanks all. Francis that is what I did with in Info Assist which is not the same code I can use in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved workaround] Info Assist HELP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
The issue is with using a varable and NOT hard coding the include. If I just hard code it then it w......

The -include is in caps the file that will be included could be in either the Reporting Objects or t......

Discussion Topic  [solved workaround] Info Assist HELP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
How do you code a varible include within Info Assit. I have tried -include &aa (with no colon) -inc......

Discussion Topic  RE: Language for Dashboard Tabs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
Just the basic. The files that create your dashboard are saved on the WF server. You could create a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Export MRE and Data App items (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
The process for version control here is based upon the localhost which each developer would update S......

» Refine Search
» New Search