Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (117 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Export MRE and Data App items (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
Waz - You are correct. It is for two main reasons: 1) Version Control, 2) Separation of duties Th......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Export MRE and Data App items (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
I need to Export and then Import items from both the MRE and Data Apps folders. I thought that I cou......

Discussion Topic  RE: (closed) Medicare Cost Reporting Form 1728-94 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
thanks...

Discussion Topic  RE: (closed) Medicare Cost Reporting Form 1728-94 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
Kathy, thanks for the precision report. I figure that I would have to do that or just kick it into a......

Discussion Topic  (closed) Medicare Cost Reporting Form 1728-94 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
I have a client that has 4 Home Health Agency companies which need to file form CMS 1728-94. Has any......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] System Table - Name? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
Forgot the name of the file/table that has the name of the .htm that is in an app folder. I am look......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] 1 stored xml file to populate 20 selection lists (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
I am WF 7.6.11 and I need to use 1 xlm file to populate 20 selection lists. All of these lists would......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Binding multiple Selections columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
I am working on WF 7.6.11/12. I am having an issue with binding/Chaining of about 12 selections that......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Creation of New Users from a File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
I have over 800 new users that are required to be added to the WebFOCUS user secutity. I know that t......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] IBM Web Query and QODBC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
I need to access multiple tables in a QODBC format. Is this possible? Thanks...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Resource Analyzer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
If I just want to run this do I have to buy the Resoure Management Suite?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dashboard tab security (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
You are in luck. Since you are moving from the MR Environment with its built in security to the BID ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] MyReports to display on Dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
Have you tried creating a Frame in an HTML and call the tree: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] PDF output with ACROSS doesn't show Page HEADING (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
It is simple, if you know how many panels you have you can create each heading and either use positi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Where Join NOT working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
Thanks - Francis I saw that after I posted but the join is still not working. Now within the Table ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Where Join NOT working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
Can someone help with this? I am trying to use this ......

Discussion Topic  MVS 7.1.1 sort (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
I need to sort the data in the following way: 1ABL099 ABC1099 I do not want to do it the hard way ......

Discussion Topic  "Process" in a Table request (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
A quick question. I have the following table request and was wondering if someone could tell me wha......

Discussion Topic  Find Default Printer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
I want to clink a button on a MVS WebFocus report that will create a JCL that runs a Mainframe job a......

Discussion Topic  Percent Sign with (+/-) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
I am creating a report that needs to use P16.5% and include the (+/-) sign in front. I do not want ......

» Refine Search
» New Search