Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (117 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Suppressing Trailing Zeros (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
Thanks for the information, but I am using s/390 Focus (MVS mainframe 7.1).......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Suppressing Trailing Zeros (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
I am trying to create a field in a report that has 14 different database fields going into it. The ......

Discussion Topic  WebFocus - Position (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by David Sibert
At present I have two positions that require WebFocus expertise.......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  WebFocus - Position (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by David Sibert
At present I have two positions that require WebFocus expertise.......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Running a cobol program from WebFocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
You can do something similar to the two following conditions.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Running a cobol program from WebFocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
Be of good cheer.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Off-topic: ITtoolbox (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
I would like to have a T-Shirt also. ......

Discussion Topic  Count Account Number per Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
I need to count the Distinct Account Number on each page for a report in the page footing. Then on t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Count Account Number per Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
I am able to to count the "running" total for the report and display it in the Footing on the pages.......

Discussion Topic  Count Account Number per Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
I need to count the Distinct Account Number on each page for a report in the page footing. Then on t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Heading alignment for webfocus HTML report. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
Sometimes you have to use POSITION=5.5 in the style for the field. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Market (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by David Sibert
New projects are slowing down. There are a few working projects out and about but majority of them r......

Discussion Topic  "Process" in a Table request (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
A quick question. I have the following table request and was wondering if someone could tell me wha......

Discussion Topic  Find Default Printer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
I want to clink a button on a MVS WebFocus report that will create a JCL that runs a Mainframe job a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Percent Sign with (+/-) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
At present I am creating a Dynamic JCl from WebFocus 5.2.6 that is going to MVS Focus 7.1.1 which cr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Percent Sign with (+/-) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
I know how to use the "%" in the format. My problem is that I am in Batch ......

Discussion Topic  Percent Sign with (+/-) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
I am creating a report that needs to use P16.5% and include the (+/-) sign in front. I do not want ......

Discussion Topic  RE: PDF Formatting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
In a PDF I have always used a Style to align things.......

Discussion Topic  RE: using UPCASE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
Curtis,......

Discussion Topic  RE: foc281 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Sibert
Vipul,......

» Refine Search
» New Search