Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (55 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] MRE on iPad (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shirley
Has anyone use MRE on iPad and see triple items on the list type page? ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] creating .xls file -- is it XLS or XHT with a .xls extension? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shirley
Hi Waz, Please excuse my lack of knowledge on SYSTEM function. I looked at the help on SYSTEM func......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] creating .xls file -- is it XLS or XHT with a .xls extension? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shirley

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] DS HTML Composer Alternatives for iPad Deployments (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shirley
David/Francis, I have similar issues with calendar controls on ipad. On some html pages, the calen......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Multiple spreadsheets excel cannot open in ipad (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shirley
Hi CLH, I have not tried the mobile favs app yet....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Multiple spreadsheets excel cannot open in ipad (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shirley
Hi dchurch, Yes, it's a compound excel output format Here is a simple .fex using CAR as example: ......

How do I make sure an iPad can open exl2k file that produce by webfocus?...

Waz, Thank you for your reply! How do I make sure it's an .xls file instead of MHT file? Shirley...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Multiple spreadsheets excel cannot open in ipad (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shirley
Has anyone produce a multiple spreadsheets excel output and having issue open in ipad or any mobile ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Salesforce.com and webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shirley
Thank you Clif....

Discussion Topic  Salesforce.com and webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shirley
Has anyone has established some sort of connection between webfocus and salesforce.com? Based on my......

Discussion Topic  RE: Data Migrator insert/update error foc1400 sqlcode 7008 (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Shirley
The case is now closed. The resolution is to turn on the journaling in AS400 tables....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Data Migrator insert/update error foc1400 sqlcode 7008 (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Shirley
Hi, I can't insert/update a table using odbc connection in data migrator. Following log is the err......

Discussion Topic  edaprint.log for data migrator (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Shirley
Does anyone experience problems with edaprint.log for data migator that it stopped logging? What mi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] DATEADD and DATECVT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shirley
I've updated the program to use 7 digit julian dates. I had to convert back to six digit julian dat......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] DATEADD and DATECVT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shirley
When in report caster, the following code is returning an invalid date. When running in MR Dashboar......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Joining Tables with Multiple Join Fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shirley
Normally, I just type in the codes directly rather than using developer studio to generate the codes......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report Caster Distribute to Library (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shirley
Thank you all for the response. I opened a case through ibi. It's part of webfocus package, not a ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Report Caster Distribute to Library (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shirley
Does anyone know if there's a setting in Report Caster where distribute report to library option? I......

Discussion Topic  RE: Remove Tree Link from the Dashboard banner (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Shirley
Thank you all for the postings. It's a setting change for Group View that I missed. Dashboard View......

» Refine Search
» New Search