Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (39 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WF 7.7.05 on Windows server 2016 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darryl_uk
Thanks Chuck, Posted here for exactly that reason ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] WF 7.7.05 on Windows server 2016 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darryl_uk
Hi, we are on WF 7.7.05 on a windows server 2008 box. Apparently Windows server 2008 is going out of......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Question about replicating subquery with additional where clauses (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darryl_uk
Small question on the back of this - I'm used to multi-field joins as I use a DB2 database, but I di......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Question about replicating subquery with additional where clauses (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darryl_uk
When I first started with webfocus I kept trying to write sub queries..! So missed them until I got ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Print data in holdfiles in specific order/in multiple lines in excel format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darryl_uk
There may be a better answer but when I've needed to do this kind of thing I've wrapped it up in a l......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to drop digits? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Darryl_uk
Good old Cobol truncates by default so the challenge there is to remind people to specify 'rounded' ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Company email domain name change (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darryl_uk
Thanks folks. I was thinking very much as you suggest - just wondered if there was something easier ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Company email domain name change (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darryl_uk
Hi, Company I work for are changing their email domain name. We have lots and lots of reportcaster j......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Filter in Synonym? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darryl_uk
I came across this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Filter in Synonym? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darryl_uk
Hi, Yes - can see what you're saying but (very) small team, a couple of thousand reports and very sh......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Filter in Synonym? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darryl_uk
Hi, I've looked around the forum and documentation and found a examples but nothing that quite answe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Which will take less time : A computed column or direct database column? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darryl_uk
I would propose that if the column is on a table you would otherwise not read then the extra i-o wou......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Select a start and end month that applies to multiple years (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darryl_uk
'Define file' to chop the date field up into separate YY, M & D, then code to select by M & D ignori......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Filter child records by a specific value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darryl_uk
Sorry - I didn't notice this was in the infoassist forum so answered the question with a 'dev studio......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Filter child records by a specific value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darryl_uk
There may be a 'correct' answer, but in this situation I would do 2 extracts using each set of rule ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed]Compound Excel Report Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darryl_uk
I'd be tempted to work through the requested reports setting flags for the 1st,last, and if this one......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MERGE HOLD FILES USING LOOP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darryl_uk
Am not an expert on loops (as I have one way I always structure them and stick with it!) - am I righ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Passing a parameter driven filter to multiple fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darryl_uk
My worry (not knowing the data or the requirement!) is still that if this parameter is being driven ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Passing a parameter driven filter to multiple fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darryl_uk
Hi Trudy, Am not sure I understand your question. If the Major can be stored in any one of 4 data......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Isuse in sorting of customized date format in Across (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Darryl_uk
Also you're missing quotes in your decode. FULLMTH/A3=DECODE GETMTH('01' 'Jan' '02' 'Feb' '03' 'Mar'......

» Refine Search
» New Search