Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (822 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Compound Reports to Format EXL2K/Word. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Briars
I have the following code that creates a EXL2K formatted report, and opens it on MS Word: ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Active Report - How to Turn Off Context Menu Upon Click Within Report. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Briars
Calling the JavaScript function hidemenu, upon the mouse click, will hide the pop up context menu, p......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Active Report - How to Turn Off Context Menu Upon Click Within Report. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Briars

Normal Active Report behaviour: Upon the mouse moving off of the menu, the menu disappears. If we ......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] Active Report - How to Turn Off Context Menu Upon Click Within Report. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Briars
How can I turn off the Context Menu that appears within an Active Report, upon clicking a cell? B......

Discussion Topic  [NFR] AHTML - How To Freeze Column Headings? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Briars
How can I lock AHTML report column headings in place, so when users scroll down, they do not lose th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FOC422 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Briars
It looks like you are working with a single-segment database, for the Inventory Balance database. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] CHECK FILE PICTURE (for WebFOCUS) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Briars
I did a CHECK FILE GGORDER PICT, in the Command Console, and received the following result in the br......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] AHTML - Subtotals Take Two Lines to Display. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Briars
Thank you Francis! The thread you showed me, contained another thread, that described a second way ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] AHTML - Subtotals Take Two Lines to Display. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Briars
Greetings, Run the following code and you will see two lines for the subtotals: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Format AHTML To Support Checkbox Selection. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Briars
Thank you Alan. I've also heard back from IB, regarding a case I opened on this question. IB, sh......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Format AHTML To Support Checkbox Selection. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Briars
Greetings, I have created a column of an Active Report that consists of a checkbox. When the use......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED not SOLVED] Mainframe FOCUS - How to determine which row causes format error? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Briars
Any differences in the DCB (record length, block size, record format,..) between the files?...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Remove the '0' From MODIFY Statistics. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Briars
The following code: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Question about DYNAM CONCAT on the mainframe (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Briars
If your HOLD files are in FOCUS FORMAT, or you can convert to using HOLD FORMAT FOCUS, you could con......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Pretty Much Solved] WF Maintain -- Capturing that a Radio Group has nothing selected (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Briars
John, From a design/usability standpoint, I think a group of radio buttons should always have one b......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] SMTP EXL2K File - Missing Stylesheet Effects. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Briars
Greetings, I am creating an EXL2K formatted file, on FOCUS for z/OS, v7.6.4, with the following cod......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Sending SYSPRINT to a sequential file on MVS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Briars
It sounds like you are running online FOCUS for z/OS. If that is the case, try using Session Moni......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Can SQL be run from Mainframe FOCUS 7.1.1? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Briars
Hi webmeister, If I understand your situation correctly: You are reporting from FOCUS databases, o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Embedding Results of TABLE Command In HTML. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Briars
Many thanks to everyone for making this a great discussion. I'll attempt to respond to everyone: ......

» Refine Search
» New Search