Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (822 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: javascript - run fex in new window (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Briars
Here you go: ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: javascript - run fex in new window (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Briars
Typically, our JS code goes through the following steps, when we need to create a popup window, cont......

Discussion Topic  FOCUS for z/OS - 7.1.1 to 7.6.3 Upgrade - Issues. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Briars
Greetings, We are planning to upgrade FOCUS for z/OS, from 7.1.1 to 7.6.3. If anyone encountered......

Discussion Topic  RE: FOCUS SIX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Briars
Hi Giacorri, I don't use FOCUS Six, but I imagine it would work like most other development environ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Column Headers for Across Output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Briars
FOCUS will use the values of the the ACROSS field, for the column headings. So, can you programat......

Discussion Topic  RE: Add 'title' Attribute to Anchor Tag Created By Stylesheet Javascript Parm. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Briars
Thank you for the set attribute technique, Alan B. This meets my requirements exactly; I have alrea......

Discussion Topic  RE: Add 'title' Attribute to Anchor Tag Created By Stylesheet Javascript Parm. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Briars
Thank you, Tony, for the idea of constructing part of the anchor tag with a DEFINE. My real situa......

Discussion Topic  Add 'title' Attribute to Anchor Tag Created By Stylesheet Javascript Parm. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Briars
Greetings, I'd like to add a 'tool tip' to a link created by the FOCUS Stylesheet JAVASCRIPT parame......

Discussion Topic  RE: Multi Linear Regression (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Briars
Hi Leo, In the first step, I compute the slope and intercept, for all observations.: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: MODIFY for retrieval only (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Briars
Hi Bruce, If you want to use the MODIFY command, but not to update a FOCUS db, you will want to be ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Excluding Across Column from Display (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Briars
Sean, You might want to consider going to a HOLD file. Then TABLEing the HOLD file for your final ......

Discussion Topic  RE: check file picture (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Briars
Allocate OFFLINE to a dataset. Set PRINT to OFFLINE. Run your CHECK FILE command. Close and free y......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pass the URL of the current WF request in a DM variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Briars
Francis, If your requirement is to pass both the variable name, and the variable value, into a HEAD......

Discussion Topic  RE: Narrative Infomation - Fixed Fields to Web then back to Fixed Fields. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Briars
Hi Kevin and Susannah, We don't have access to MAINTAIN in our environment. I am ok with the MOD......

Discussion Topic  Narrative Infomation - Fixed Fields to Web then back to Fixed Fields. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Briars
Greetings, I am storing narrative-type information in a FOCUS database, within fields like this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: MVS 7.1.1 sort (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Briars
Hi David, Try sorting using SyncSort, after creating your file in FOCUS. SyncSort can convert yo......

Discussion Topic  FOCUS for z/OS - FOCMAP - TSO Id? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Briars
Greetings,......

Discussion Topic  Execute REXX EXEC From WebFOCUS? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Briars
Greetings, I can execute a REXX EXEC called 'FTPFLD', from a FOCUS for z/OS focexec, with the follo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Passing Amper Values to JavaScript Code. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Briars
Greetings codermonkey and Jack,......

Discussion Topic  Passing Amper Values to JavaScript Code. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by David Briars
Greetings Forum Members, Can I use the !IBI.AMP.ampervariable syntax within the JavaScript tag of ......

» Refine Search
» New Search