Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (189 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: row-total problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by arvind
mickey , thank you very much for your help sir ..We appreciate it ....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: row-total problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by arvind
hi mickey I tweaked the code a bit to avoid this error..I used your concept of using define field f......

hi mickey , i checked the disable HTML option..i am not able to align the grandtotal text " Applica......

hi lee, i tried your concept of using Sequence. the output is coming perfectly , but again i am faci......

hi ppl, any suggestions on the abve code???i am facing a formatting issue and i have pasted the repo......

hi lee , below is the code DEFINE FILE T_ORA_APPL_PLN_V SALESD/D15 = NO_OF_APPLICATIONS; SALESX/D1......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Painter not opening (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by arvind
chirag, Did you go to the master files in data server and check for any discrepancy?? Did you check ......

Discussion Topic  RE: fit to page in PDF format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by arvind
hi mickey , thank you very much for the reply.. hmmm In my report , the user input page is provided ......

Discussion Topic  RE: fit to page in PDF format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by arvind
hi mickey, thanks for the reply..but in your program when i remove columns seats bodytype..the right......

hi leah tony , in our report we pass parameters from HTML file to FEX file.. The parameters are pass......

Discussion Topic  fit to page in PDF format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by arvind
hi , In our reports , We have given user the privilige to deselect or select the columns he wants ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ORA 01741 ERROR (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by arvind
hi francis, The background SQL for our report is not generated in Webfocus. We wrote the view in a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ORA 01741 ERROR (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by arvind
hi francis, We create the SQL separately and then update it in the metadata of WF..Below is the SQL ......

hi francis, i used the clauses SET TRACEUSER = ON SET TRACEOFF = ALL SET TRACEON=MNTSTMT still no h......

Discussion Topic  ORA 01741 ERROR (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by arvind
hi guys , I am creating a report from a view which is updated in the metadata..but whenever i run th......

Discussion Topic  RE: CONDITIONAL STYLING (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by arvind
hi guys, i have tried ur solution its not workin..i will explain you the situation.. i got three col......

Discussion Topic  RE: CONDITIONAL STYLING (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by arvind
hi guy , waz thanks for your reply .. yes i have other stylinf formats for rows..but i tried the con......

hi tony , thank you for your reply . but i already tried it and it highlights the particular column ......

Discussion Topic  CONDITIONAL STYLING (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by arvind
HI ppl, In one of my reports , i have to conditionally highlight a row based on the condition if an......

» Refine Search
» New Search