Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (189 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: row-total problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by arvind
hi mickey , lee thank you so much for helping me..i got the required output..but i am facing a form......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: row-total problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by arvind
mickey , thank you so much for your help..but i am afraid the output still does not fulfill the req......

MICKEY , may i have your email address.. i will mail the screenshot of the output so that you get a......

hi mickey, i am still getting the same output...i want the total count and its corresponding percent......

sir, even though i am getting the output..but when i open the report in Developer Studio tool..the ......

hi lee, thanks a lot ..the solution works , but i have a question...i am testing this program using ......

Discussion Topic  row-total problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by arvind
hi ppl, In my CROSS_TAB report , we have to find the count and percentage count of applications..In ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Recap (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by arvind
hi deepa, You can paste the screenshot of your present output and the requirement you want in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: calendar control problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by arvind
tony, problem solved phewwww ......

Discussion Topic  RE: calendar control problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by arvind
GAMp, Thank you very much sir..i will first go through the DYNCALENDAR JS File and see whether i can......

TONY, thanks for your advice..i understand your situation..i know it is really difficult to answer l......

hi tony , below is the calendar JS code generated by webfocus when i insert calendar in the report.......

hi gamp, i tried it ..but dint work for me..the sad part is i am not able to communicate the problem......

tony, The calendar control option is Webfocus inbuilt i guess .. Because there is no default calend......

Discussion Topic  calendar control problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by arvind
hi ppl, i am new to webfocus and i like to thank all the forum members, gurus , virtuosos for patien......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Borders/grids in EXL 2K (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by arvind
thank you sir...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Borders/grids in EXL 2K (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by arvind
hey thanks for the MRNOEDIT tip..but still the report is not exported to Excel format.. and whenever......

kerry , i was wondering whether we can use macros to generate Gridlines and every time the report is......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] grid lines in Excel2K report format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by arvind
sir , the issue is as i stated in the first post , i want to see grid lines when i am exportin the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] grid lines in Excel2K report format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by arvind
sir, our requirement is to export the report to EXL2K..the user is dynamically given the privilige t......

» Refine Search
» New Search