Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (125 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Date in Title (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by neuro
Is this possible? I cannot get the NEWDATE12 to be the actual TITLE. DEFINE FILE ACTFORMS CURDATE/......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  VIPP format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by neuro
Has anyone ever written a report to the Xerox VIPP format?...

Discussion Topic  conditions within metadata (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by neuro
When setting up a metadata to look at several tables as one table, is it possible to setup condition......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is it possible? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by neuro
Hmm, well that is no good. ......

Discussion Topic  Is it possible? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by neuro
Is it possible in a procedure to get the directory path of the procedure file and display it in a re......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Pickup file name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by neuro
Francis: The following worked!!! Now I can use the filename minus the ".pdf" to lookup the ID number......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Pickup file name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by neuro
Frank, the text file may not be the same format every time. To add to my madness, the company I work......

Francis: Can the admin of the Webfocus server create a APP PATH folder that is actually located on a......

What if DOS commands are denied on the Webfocus server by the systems area for security reasons. Is ......

The way the text file was setup it is not possible have Web Focus parse through it and change it to ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Pickup file name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by neuro
We have a process currently that pulls data from a outside data warehouse and is put into a text fil......

Discussion Topic  RE: ReportCaster email log? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by neuro
So then to ever do this in the future, ReportCaster would either have to have an enhancement module ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ReportCaster email log? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by neuro
Thank you Prarie, I figured that was the case, but thought I would check....

Discussion Topic  ReportCaster email log? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by neuro
If I have a ReportCaster job setup to take an Excel template that is an invoice with a data workshee......

Discussion Topic  newline (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by neuro
If a field in an oracle database has newlines and using a query analyzer tool exports it to a text f......

Discussion Topic  CMD PRIVILEDGES (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by neuro
Just out of curiosity when you run a CMD out to DOS does it run as the Web Focus User, or does it ru......

Discussion Topic  charting question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by neuro
Has anyone ever thought about using ......

Discussion Topic  RE: variable in SELECT statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by neuro
Thank all, I tried all the ways you showed and they all work. Got it working quite nicely now! Many ......

Discussion Topic  variable in SELECT statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by neuro
Say that I have a SELECT statement in this loop. Say GIVEN: I have the following: -SET &aux = '......

Discussion Topic  RE: Graph labels (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by neuro
Thanks Both! I am doing that and it is viewable, however I already know the biggest complaint is goi......

» Refine Search
» New Search