Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 61
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1213 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: "[SOLVED]"Many-to-Many merge with Match File? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
A conditional JOIN may work: ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: (Solved)Difference between subtotals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
ENDEFLT.STY is a sample style sheet from IBI included with other sample WebFOCUS files....

Discussion Topic  RE: (Solved)Difference between subtotals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
Maybe something like this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Concatenating text variables (object=FIELD), WRAPping the result, (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
You need to enclose your code in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND] TABT input files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
I see a couple of possible issues with your DM code - although I don't know if they would cause the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Append The Current Row to the Previous Row (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
Please ignore my first post - it fails to include the final record in the output. Here's something ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Append The Current Row to the Previous Row (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
Or maybe something like this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Can't seem to find hold file for new report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
@ Tony - My misunderstanding of FOCCACHE came from my own observations in the few instances where I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Can't seem to find hold file for new report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
Thanks Tony for correcting both my mistaken post and my mistaken understanding of FOCCACHE....

If data is only needed temporarily, FOCCACHE avoids the necessity of using APP HOLD and FILEDEF beca......

FOCCACHE is another option of you only need to retain the HOLD data temporarily for a short period o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Why is TABLEF multiplying the amount of records in the table? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
The DB records may already be in sort order, but with TABLE if you specify BY phrases FOCUS is going......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Checking for non-english comments (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
Would the PATTERN function help?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Web Focus File Definition with OCCURS (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Dan Satchell
Though you defined your STORE_DATA field with length 100, it "sees" only the first value in the stri......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: (RESOLVED)Remove null space from DFIX file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
Yes, I suggest using the three together (with HOLDMISS=ON). If that doesn't work, the next step wou......

Discussion Topic  RE: (RESOLVED)Remove null space from DFIX file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
Here's one more to try in conjunction with HNODATA and HOLDMISS: ......

Have you tried these? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: <SOLVED>Determing Day of week at beginning of report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
The Wizard of Waz has provided a pretty complete list: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Advanced Graph Assistant - Linear Interpolation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
Here are two ideas using the CAR file. The first displays the graph values twice, once as bars and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Advanced Graph Assistant - Linear Interpolation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
By "linear interpolation", do you mean a line connecting the bars in the graph?...

» Refine Search
» New Search