Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 61
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1213 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] FIELD NAME HIGHEST IS NOT RECOHNIZED (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
You could place a ? HOLD CARD after the first query to see the name given to the LIST column in the ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [RESOLVED] More fun with Dates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
Try this instead. Output formatting is being done by the third parameter, not the second. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to change field values for a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
I don't think Dialogue Manager should be necessary: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Month Problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
I am a little uncertain about your exact requirements, but see if these changes will provide the des......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Column Widths (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
Try setting WRAP in the Style Sheet. I believe the default units for WRAP is inches. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Transforming rows into columns by row value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
Technique courtesy of an earlier post by Tony A: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] STRREP issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
Regarding GETTOK and the right-justified values, this might work: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Converting Date & Time to HYYMDS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
I would try two things. First, try using .EVAL to make sure your DM variables are being properly eva......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Find specific word in a string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
Thanks Waz. We all have our brilliant moments and our "what the Focus was I thinking" moments. But......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Find specific word in a string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
You're absolutely right Ram. I tried this: ......

Here is a possible solution. I used Dialogue Manager but with some minor changes this should work i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Many-to-one JOIN - is this valid? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
There is no intrinsic reason why a many-to-one join shouldn't work. I have used them often, when ap......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Problem with -READ (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
If you want to retain decimal places in calculations made in Dialogue Manager, you will need to set ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] Justify a column title on top of the tiitle box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
Two commas: 'First County line,Second Country line,,' will produce a blank line, but the column titl......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Move to previous weekday (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
Looks to me like there is a bug when using the 'PWD' parameter with DATEMOV. Here's a work-around t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] creating csv field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
Your COMPUTE for MOD_CSV is trying to write 1050 bytes (1000 + 50) into a 1000 byte field. Try chan......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to get Average of 2 columns in Subtotals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
If you want the AVE columns recalculated instead of summed in your subtotal, try using SUMMARIZE or ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Set value to UPCASE then use in WHERE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
If you use the -SET &ECHO = ALL; command to view the parsed code, you will see the problem. Your pa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOVLED] Sort on sum field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
Your post is a little confusing because the sample output you provide is not sorted by column C in d......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] How to suppress BYLASTPAGE? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
First, you are unlikely to get many, if any, responses to your post when you put it here in the Even......

» Refine Search
» New Search