Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 61
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1213 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WF-PDF bydisplay not showing the by name in next page. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
See if this helps: ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Decimal point to Decimal comma conversion (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Dan Satchell
Changing the setting for CDN may allow you to read the numbers correctly: ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Text Output format with Styling (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
Maybe one of these output formats will work for you: DOC, PDF, PS (postscript), RTF (rich text form......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Help needed in writing IF... ELSE...logic (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
I'm glad I was able to help and that you were able to find a solution. It was an interesting proble......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Help needed in writing IF... ELSE...logic (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
Here's an example of some DEFINEs that could be used to determine the BACKCOLOR for each value in a ......

The issue I see with Vivek's suggestion is that Condition2 is a compound condition, which cannot be ......

Discussion Topic  RE: APP HOLD ... MASTER syntax error in 77 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
? 224 ......

Discussion Topic  RE: APP HOLD ... MASTER syntax error in 77 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
For future reference, I'm sure this will be very helpful! ......

I believe the correct syntax is: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Does YTHRESH and DEFCENT work for iDM as well ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
Seems like this is something that could be tested fairly easily using SET TESTDATE....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SELECT * FROM DB2 with JOIN to Non-DB2? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
You should run your JOIN version of the code with SQL traces turned on to see the SQL query generate......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SELECT * FROM DB2 with JOIN to Non-DB2? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
Jack is absolutely correct about my previous sample code pulling inappropriate records. The sample ......

You might try something like this. Essentially the key values are written to a DB2 table, from whic......

How many records are in the non-DB2 table? Is it a FOCUS hold file or stored in some other DB?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] improve performance of data extracts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
I haven't tried this myself, but there is a bulk data export utility for SQL Server named bcp. Firs......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FOC1400 table not found (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
"SQL TABLE NOT FOUND" tells me the SQL table has been deleted or moved to a server or database schem......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] LST Date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
Are WLSTRT and WLDRQJ DEFINEd fields? Are the real fields date-time values? What do you get when y......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Special Characters in the footer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
....or &|#x257C; if you want a longer dash....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Why is &AMTDIFF not formatting right like the rest of the values?: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
A couple of things caught my attention, although they may not fix your problem. First, why specify a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Reporting perfomance with Netezza (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
In that case, you may need to add the userid, current time, and/or a random number to the temporary ......

» Refine Search
» New Search