Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1213 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FOCSORT Limitation in 7.6.10 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
Documentation at this link would seem to indicate otherwise. ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Select Display Row-totals with over (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
This is not very elegant, but offers a different approach. Converting amounts you don't want totall......

Discussion Topic  RE: USING DATA IN A DB2 GLOBAL TEMP TABLE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
Here is a link that will provide you with the correct syntax for using pass-through SQL. Select the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Rank a graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
I'm no GRAPH expert but the error message seems to be saying that your Y-axis is not numeric. Your ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Rank a graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell

Using Robert's suggestion (BY HIGHEST 10 sortfield) produce a HOLD file containing only the top 10 i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Sorting Dates in Active Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
Just to satisfy my curiousity, have you tried MDYY and I8MDYY instead of HMDYY? I don't have access......

Discussion Topic  RE: [ALWAYS OPEN] Calculating Percentages with Across and By (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
If ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Right Justified Indexed Fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
Joe, You are absolutely correct about using DEFINE to right-justify the user input. The Dialogue M......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Right Justified Indexed Fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
Have you tried right-justifying your user input parm using the RJUST function? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Diagonal Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
Make certain you have given the same AS names to both sets of column names in both parts of the MATC......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Diagonal Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
From the information you have provided so far, I must assume that your X1 and Y1 measures are from t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Master detail report in HTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
Are you asking how to write the code for the WebFOCUS JOINs to join the four tables (a technical que......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Difference between two rows of data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
KK - you are welcome....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Difference between two rows of data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
Taking ideas from earlier posts (use of LAST and SUBFOOT), here is one possible solution. If your d......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Remote SQL Query output format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
I'm glad you got it working. You might also try changing the ON TABLE HOLD to ON TABLE PCHOLD (as i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Remote SQL Query output format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
Try this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Reload (resort?) launch page values... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
Here is one approach that relies on -INCLUDE of a focexec before the beginning of the HTML (-HTMLFOR......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Repeating Columns Headers in Excel and Subtotal Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
Oops - I replaced my earlier code using a multi-verb request because it is not necessary... Here is......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] formatting a BY field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
Can't format a BY field. PRINT or SUM the field with the required format, then sort it with a NOPRIN......

» Refine Search
» New Search