Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 61
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1213 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [Unsolved] Vertical Lines between data in a multi-level across report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
Performing COMPUTEs on the ACROSS values in the final report request are problematic because the BY ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Merging cells using CSS - Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
Color can be used to group data in a report. The COMPUTES assign sequence numbers and odd/even indic......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] best way to swap row to columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
Will OVER do the trick? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Combining Synonyms [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
When two tables are joined together, there will always be a parent-child relationship and FOCUS will......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Kill ReportCaster Job that is hung? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
BTW, you need to login to the console with administrative credentials in order to see more than just......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]I'm trying to create a DEFINE based on a sequence of events (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
@ Starr: I made a change to my original post, indicated by the word EDIT at the bottom....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]I'm trying to create a DEFINE based on a sequence of events (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
@ Starr: I only used Dialogue Manger to create the test data file and master. It won't be needed fo......

I find it easier to make two passes of the data. The first pass determines the TRUE_DATE and relate......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Splitting a column value in webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
Here's another approach. I borrowed from Daniel's method with the CAR file to create the initial H1......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Graph SORT field in legend with NOPRINT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
This really only works for a limited number of known values, but you can use this trick of placing s......

Discussion Topic  [Case Opened] Accessing Hyperion Essbase data with a WF Oracle adapter? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
Has anyone had success accessing Hyperion Essbase data using just a standard WebFOCUS Oracle adapter......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Fun with Name Column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
Here's a possible solution. Use function STRREP to replace the test value portion (last name) of yo......

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] GMT Offset (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
There is a way to calculate the GMT offset (difference between your time zone and Greenwich Mean Tim......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Simple Style Problem when same column name is specified more than once (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
Please try not to confuse the tool so much! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to update many registers with MODIFY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
You can pass many input records to MODIFY, via either a HOLD file or the DATA statement. But MODIFY......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Add Filter to Excel Column Header (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
Danny, Sorry, but I am by no means a CSS expert. I found the CSS code on-line somewhere and played......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Add Filter to Excel Column Header (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
In case anyone is interested in styling the column titles produced by Waz's great post, the standard......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] BAFFLED NEWBIE..JOIN ISSUE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
First, H2 must be indexed on StudentId. Second, why are you using UNIQUE in the JOIN statement? Don......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Sort MISSING data Last (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
One way is to create a DEFINE with which to sort the data first - something like this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [RESOLVED] Looping (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Satchell
Here's an approach that doesn't require McGuyver. ......

» Refine Search
» New Search