Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (603 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] STUCK ON MORE COMMAND (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
THANKS! So... ON TABLE SET ASNAMES ON ON TABLE SET HOLDLIST PRINTONLY I assume ASNAMES uses the n......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] STUCK ON MORE COMMAND (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
ok wait...confused...I thought I had each HOLD file set up with the exact same names! By using 'As f......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] STUCK ON MORE COMMAND (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
Simply want to append the contents of the first hold file to the second. Fields are of similar type......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Use Max of value in Condition (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
..not beating a dead horse....right now the user is prompted for CURRENT FISCAL YEAR and CURRENT MON......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Use Max of value in Condition (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
not sure this is really what I need.We have a few going to training soon. I will send this as an exa......

thanks Tom...I will give this a try....

if I follow this you are trying to use an IBI varaiable containing the year and period...But our FY ......

I hust noticed, after the prompts appear, its throwing an error on the DEFINES: 0 ERROR AT OR NEAR ......

thanks, I actually saw a similar post and tried something like this...though I don't fully understan......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Use Max of value in Condition (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
I want to report QuantitySinceInception, FiscalYearToDate and MonthToDate below by location. I have......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Too much white space at report bottom (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
CLOSE------------------ A google of FOOTING BOTTOM lead me to a post with: SET PRINTPLUS=ON THIS......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Too much white space at report bottom (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
I have thrown every command I can think of at this. Nevertheless I end up with about 3" of whitespac......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] PDF / WRAP COMMAND (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
I have a fex thst uses the WRAP command on a column. Sometimes it runs and sometimes it fails in er......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] PDF / LINES PER PAGE....Quick Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
CLOSED - STARTING NEW THREAD...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] PDF / LINES PER PAGE....Quick Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
FYI...The line of code causing the issue is: WRAP=2.000000, With this line in place, running the ......

anyone want to a crack at this. This code yeild a report EVRY time no matter how I run it: SET ALL=......

Thanks! I am trying that now. I am now struggling with the fact that sometime it runs and sometimes......

...tried ON TABLE SET STYLE * INCLUDE = endeflt, $ ORIENTATION=LANDSCAPE,TOPMARGIN=0.05, ......

to be more specific...is there certain code for pdfs or just do something like this: LEFTMARGIN=0.0......

» Refine Search
» New Search