Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (603 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] PDF / LINES PER PAGE....Quick Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
Can you show me syntax for setting margins?...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] PDF / LINES PER PAGE....Quick Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
We are trying to use Webfocus to create a report that we will then use Report Caster to distribute t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report Object Filter issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
CASE RESOLVED! I had my filters in groups. When in groups, OR conditions are applied. I reworked t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report Object Filter issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
Thanks Katherine. I have never opened case but will. Someone in the InfoAssist forum asked to see t......

Anyone run into this?...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Report Object Filter issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
I have a reporting object. There are about a dozen filters predefined for it. All are set up as pa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Info Assist creating OR filter instead of AND? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
Ok, I went into Info Assist, using the reporting object, I tried to create a report that prompted me......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] Info Assist creating OR filter instead of AND? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
I posted this in Dev Studio...no response yet. Its frustrating! I have a reporting object. There a......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Open Dev Studio Report, Max screen, No stats... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
Is there a setting somewhere to cause the report to open full screen with the statistics info supres......

Discussion Topic  RE: FORMAT SUBTOTAL LINE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
ok, here is the code. What do I click etc to get the subtotal rows to be green. If I click any subt......

Discussion Topic  RE: FORMAT SUBTOTAL LINE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
when timme allows I will wip something up...I thought it was as simple as selecting the Subtoal rows......

Discussion Topic  FORMAT SUBTOTAL LINE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
I am sure this is an easy one but it escapes me. How do I format my subtotal line to be a different......

Discussion Topic  RE: ERROR WHEN ADDING FILTER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
No its purely a 4 digit number. Its I11 when I hover over the field....

Discussion Topic  ERROR WHEN ADDING FILTER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
Running IA 7.7.03 Very basic report..one of my first! No joins. Everything in ONE table. I drop:......

Discussion Topic  RE: WHERE DID MY CODE GO? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
Francic, thanks! I am new at all this. I think I lack of understanding as to when to use the SUM/......

Discussion Topic  WHERE DID MY CODE GO? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
I finally got some code running to report a dept by day and a running total of: 'units' which would ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Running Total Reset (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
I will do so in the future....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Running Total Reset (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RobertF
****CLOSED*********** This code appears to work... TABLE FILE ANALYZER_INVOICE_VW BY LOWEST ANAL......

Interesting...I put a switch in there (below)and ran the report with just the switch...it appears to......

Cleaned it up...still no running total now...not sure why? TABLE FILE ANALYZER_INVOICE_VW SUM ......

» Refine Search
» New Search