Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 93
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1853 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Keep a variable as macro variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Failed configuring SQLServer Data Adapter on gen_num = 1744 i_release = 8206 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
What version of SQL Server are you running? Which SQL Server adapter are you configuring (OLE DB or ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] read 10 rows at a time from the loop and add it to end result and loop again (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I'm at a loss how this is a spec for a BI platform. Could you share the use case for this?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] BI Portal not seeing change made in App Studio 8.105M (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
What version of WebFOCUS are you testing? Are you modifying a Report, Chart or HTML Composer page? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Calling Stored Proc From Fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I'm not positive this is the answer but could you try adding an END right above -RUN? so your SP wil......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Anyone having issues with the DyGraph HTML5 Chart Extension? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Have you downloaded the latest? I think they had an updated version back in June. Try deleting it ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Combination chart with scatter(oval dot) and bar chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I couldn't find oval markers but here's one with circles. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] OVER Command Not Working for Report on the Document Canvas (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
If you have very wide alpha columns try WRAPping them at a fixed width. SQUEEZE might help, but I do......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] OVER Command Not Working for Report on the Document Canvas (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Nothing comes to mind other than redesign. ......

Try changing it to LANDSCAPE and use TABLOID. It's wider and fits everything across more effectivel......

What's the output format of your Document?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ACROSS Column Total Headings in AHTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I just ran this in 8206 and still have no TOTAL label over the last 2 columns either in AHTML or HTM......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Banded not working with over compute (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FOC 2616 Aggregation disabled by user (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Can you create a test.mas for a DB2 table. Don't join it to anything else and run a report off of t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FOC 2616 Aggregation disabled by user (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Determine MAX value within a DEFINE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Having issues with Percentage Subtotals/Totals recomputing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
My suggestion is to try removing the RECOMPUTE from the BY and add it in as an ON....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Formatting a Field in Report Footer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Add a NOPRINT to the COMPUTED field....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Appending BY field value to get result in a single row (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Try creating a DEFINE that checks the last value of the column and if it's not the same, concatenate......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Appending BY field value to get result in a single row (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I've no idea what you're trying to do. Could you show us the code and expand on the issue you've ru......

» Refine Search
» New Search