Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 93
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1853 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] data markers disappear from graph when bringing html5 chart into PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Yes....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] data markers disappear from graph when bringing html5 chart into PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
What version of WebFOCUS are you using? I get he label in all formats when I run this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Mouse hover text for AHTML columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
As far as I know POPDESC is only supported in HTML....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Mouse hover text for AHTML columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Run a bat file from a FEX ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
You could use DOS or SYSTEM command. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Can webfocus call an Excel macro and get a return value? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I know you can do this using an SP in SQL Server....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Can webfocus call an Excel macro and get a return value? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I doubt it but what's the specific use case? Excel isn't a DBMS but there might be a hack for what ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Different currency on every line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Define a field with the format you want and use it in the TABLE request as described here: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Wrapped data in Excel output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I think you're looking for WRAP=OFF. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Alpha Output Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I think when you have no PRINT, SUM, WRITE or COUNT in your request, WebFOCUS automatically adds a P......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Burst Value is not the same as pdf Name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I just scheduled this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Burst Value is not the same as pdf Name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Very odd. I think you should open a case with IB....

I just tried this and I'm not getting COUNTRY_COUNTRY like you are. You might want to open a case w......

As a test could you try changing the Save Name value to '%BURST' in quotes?...

If you edit the task for this job and look at the Save Report As field what do you see?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] unable to view applications content(fexes and MAS files) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
1. What changed? Did you upgrade? Does App Studio version match the WebFOCUS Reporting Server vers......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Format Fields in Data Matrix (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
If you have access to the metadata you can open it with the editor and remove the S portion (time) f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Calculate Total Time Run (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
What is the duration for batch id B567? Are you just comparing the first batch id to the last one? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Default Directory when you go into WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Could you explain the use case that requires all of this?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] 8.2 Hold Files -- Did something change? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I've not seen any change in behavior in hold. Are these reports that used to run but fail now in 8.......

» Refine Search
» New Search