Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 93
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1853 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Date on the Horizontal Axis of Bar Chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
What's the data source? Usually a dbms maintains a real date field. If this is a CSV or Excel, you......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Date on the Horizontal Axis of Bar Chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Could you give us the FORMAT= value of this date field from the master file?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Remove Order and Group by Clause Generated by IBI from SQL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
You have a lot of options: 1. If you have a more efficient SQL, you can use SQL PASSTHRU. 2. I'd tur......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Remove Order and Group by Clause Generated by IBI from SQL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC

It depends on what type of HOLD file you want. The quickest is to create a temp file. That's a bin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Create synonym via JDBC adapter to AWS Cloud Redshift is failing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Sorry, I'm on 8.206 and there's an ODBC Redshift Adapter listed on my Reporting Server as an option.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Create synonym via JDBC adapter to AWS Cloud Redshift is failing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
What exact version of WebFOCUS are you using? I don't remember Redshift in 8.1xx. If you go to the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Line becomes a dot (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I can't think of any way of forcing a line to render if you only have one value. Perhaps you could s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Line becomes a dot (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Have you considered a bar chart? The example you show doesn't lend itself to a line chart....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WF Designer Vs App Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
The Designer is the future. It's best to embrace it and those features will come soon enough....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]How to make the Hyperlink Work (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Does a Drill down work in HTML? Let's say you have a report like this, do you see a hyperlink for C......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] 8206 Chart Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Does this report produce an HTML output? If so, we should probably look at the GRAPH portion after ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Favorites in WF Portals -- am I just missing it? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I have 8206.16 and I see Favorites. You can right click and add any fex or page to favorites....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Favorites in WF Portals -- am I just missing it? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
What release John?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Year in calendar picker (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Could you provide us with the specific version of WebFOCUS 8 you're using? Also, is this with the au......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MS SQL Server SQL Passthrough (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
On the reporting server right click MSSQL_MPS2 and click test. What do you see?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MS SQL Server SQL Passthrough (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I don't see a Default Server name. Try the syntax I provided above for setting a default connection......

Add this to your code and see what you get: SQL SQLMSS ? If you have multiple connections defined, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] InfoAssist - Pass filter to drill down report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
What version of WebFOCUS are you running? Also, I think you can add this field to Report A NOPRINT. ......

» Refine Search
» New Search