Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 83
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1660 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] DEFINE field -- possible to detect type of a database field? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Can you put a single row with dummy values and filter them out? That way the upload will format the......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] DEFINE field -- possible to detect type of a database field? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Riser style for a bar chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
What shape are you looking for?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Propagating Report Changes to Document Canvas (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Yes. I always reference....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Propagating Report Changes to Document Canvas (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
That doesn't sound right. Have you opened a case with IB Tech support?...

Instead of importing use Reference an existing Report....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] EXPANDBYROW and Drillthrough (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
What happens if you expand all the way to Division? I think the drill is only available at the lowe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] EXPANDBYROW and Drillthrough (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
According to the manual: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] PDF Coordinate report based on second sort order (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
So how do you want it to deal with the first sort (COUNTRY)?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Issue with Seeing Fex Files in Domain Folders (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
This usually happens when you click Show Masters Only button in the Environment Tree. Double check ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Question on D12.2 Define (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
According to the manual: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Concatenate defines into a comma separated value. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Take a look at REPLACE function. That might be a better one to use. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Concatenate defines into a comma separated value. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Can you show us what you're seeing and what you expect? I'm not sure I understand what's happening ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Changing the Orientation in the Document Canvas Tool in App Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Is your output PDF? I tested this and I'm getting the right orientation. Is your report output ver......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Changing the Orientation in the Document Canvas Tool in App Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
At create time you'll get a drop down choice of Orientation. Inside the document canvas, you can ch......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Styling with Report Painter in App Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
In App Studio, click the Report Tab and look to the right for the font name, size and to the right o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Styling with Report Painter in App Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC

I think that's done using the BORDERS. Go to the Report Tab, Scope Title, click Boders/Grid and pic......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Adding a column total to a specific 'by' column. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I don't think you need FST. anymore....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Adding a column total to a specific 'by' column. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
You probably need a multi-verb request. ......

» Refine Search
» New Search