Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 90
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1796 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] InfoAssist - day / month / year (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
You can DEFINE a field to be set to &YYMD first. Then create the additional 3 dates based on that f......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Calendar Picker in InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Are you really running WebFOCUS 7.6? I can't remember that far back but there is a calendar picker ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] InfoAssist + Insight - Export Data Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Does this happen only when you export data from Insight? Can you test to see if you can create an E......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Saving a report in InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Yes. In InfoAssist, you can create a report and hold the answer set from that report in another fil......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Saving a report in InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
You are. The point is to be able to run the report against the data as it changes. Otherwise, you’......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] InfoAssist and Insight (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Let’s say you created a parameter for the Horizontal bar and place 4 dimensions in it: YEAR, QUARTER......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] InfoAssist and Insight (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Once you parameterize the columns only the columns you placed in the parameter will be available wit......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report Caster User Deleted (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
If you run Report Caster Explorer, you can list all the jobs that are scheduled and sort by Owner. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Can I find out in WF which adapters licence allows us to use (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Open Reporting Server Console and go to the Adapters. Under Options there's a drop down for Adapter......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Trouble Using WHERE IN FILE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
1. What's the format of the column ESSN? 2. Change the first request by removing SUM ESSN 3. Add thi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] VIDEOTR2 Where are you? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Like I said, they're not there unless you create them....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] VIDEOTR2 Where are you? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
To generate the legacy tables like Car, Video and Educ files, you can open Reporting Server console ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Processing a file with multiple recordtypes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
The answer is yes. Start with this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] OBI EE to WebFOCUS. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I haven't done a conversion of OBIEE either, but I've done conversion projects for other application......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] First Release of AppStudio? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I think it was 8.006....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SET FIRSTWEEK at the Domain level? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I'm not aware of a Domain profile. Could you perhaps accomplish this by using a master file profile......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Enter List in Dropbox for Table Insert (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] STRREP when string is unknown (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Are you on 8105? There's a bunch of new simplified functions that might help but only available in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Multi-Verb Report with Compute Statements - Receiving Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I doubt a multiverb will make this process any faster. If your strategy of holding the two data set......

» Refine Search
» New Search