Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 93
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1853 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Global variables changes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
This sounds a lot like a use case for Alerts. ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Global variables changes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I'm not quite sure but the way variables work is that they have to have a value between TABLE FILE a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Comma in Title in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
The way I'd deal with this is to change the title to Successful Uploads:, No Errors or Warnings....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Comma in Title in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
They are in one cell but they have stacked on top of each other because of the commas....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] getting the define expression and variables from SYSCOLUM table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
?FF SYSCOLUM will give you the list of all the columns you could use including SEGNAME....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] getting the define expression and variables from SYSCOLUM table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
What version of WebFOCUS are you using? Does this work for you? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WF8204 Field Size (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
WebFOCUS Supports any format you can possibly have in your database including CLOB and BLOB. See do......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] how to build a FOCUS database by appending report results (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
In order to concatenate 3 focus files their master files have to be identical. Your 3 requests do n......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] how to build a FOCUS database by appending report results (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I've no idea. That doesn't sound like an overflow. I'd disassemble the code and take away the ON T......

That makes sense because only JO_HOLD1.MAS describes JO_HOLD1.FOC. The other two FOC files don't ma......

I'm not quite sure what the filedef ....(APPEND is doing. It doesn't seem to apply to anything that......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] LEFT JOIN where behaves as Inner Join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
What is the DBMS? If it's an SQL database, run your request with SQL Trace on so you can see what k......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Filter to last date, which is not greater than other date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Define a field that checks for the value of &DATE_A and set it to whatever you want using IF THEN EL......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]"New Expression" Option in IA+ (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
In my example, I’m trying to show the difference between EQ and = as well as how you use IF THEN ELS......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]"New Expression" Option in IA+ (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
CoolGuy: The problem is they have to check for 1 or 5 in &COAS to determine what they want to filter......

The expression in Filter will always have a WHERE appended to it. From what you're saying, you real......

In WebFOCUS EQ is used for comparison not to populate values. I'm not sure what you're trying to cr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Command Too Long - SQL Insert (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
You've a lot more patience than I do. I'd have opened a case with IB Tech Support by now and have t......

» Refine Search
» New Search