Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 90
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1788 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FOCUS-managed join in cluster join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I believe your left outer join automatically sets all. So, even if you set optimization on and don'......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FOCUS-managed join in cluster join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
If you issue a ? error number you'll get the details of what the error means. For instance, ? 2513 ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] how to apply " BYDISPLAY = OFF" on for particular column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
BYDISPLAY applies to all BY fields you can't pick one. However, below is the same effect. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FISCAL YEAR Logic using InfoAssist+ (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
If you've already separated the date components in the master file you'll only need one define. If ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WF 8203 Designer Control Chaining (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Designer page as well as Autoprompt automatically chain parameters if they are in the same hierarchy......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Data Visualization (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Visualization is a feature of InfoAssist. So, I think it's meant for Power User. They come with a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Data-driven documents (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Stacked bar chart and report side by side in pdf format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
You should create a document using either App Studio Composer or InfoAssist....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Inserting USERNAME in the synonym (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
If you used the text editor you might have added the DEFINE in the wrong place in the master. Remov......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Inserting USERNAME in the synonym (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Edit the synonym your user is going to use in InfoAssist and add the following expression to it: ......

You can set an &&VARIABLE in an MFD_PROFILE. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Need to find difference between two timestamps in minutes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Kill if Report is empty with Infoassist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
The default setting in InfoAssist for a report that returns 0 records is ON TABLE SET EMPTYREPORT ON......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Views as in SQL server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
You can create synonym (Master file) for a SQL Server View. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Scatter Plot with 4 Quadrants (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Yes. Use the Scatter plot and set a min and max for the X and Y axis that will create the 4 quadrant......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] On table hold won't update my data in my hold file/GLOBAL FILTER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I assume you have the sample file called CAR. Does this work? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] On table hold won't update my data in my hold file/GLOBAL FILTER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Does this example work in your environment? ......

If you're creating a list of fleetId's to be used in the WHERE test, I think it's better not to use ......

Try APP HOLDMETA and APP HOLDDATA. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Call all WF Gurus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
So you're trying to find out what required courses John and Mary Have not yet taken?...

» Refine Search
» New Search