Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 88
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1752 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] -INCLUDE in the GUI? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
There's a bunch of stuff you can do in a Reporting Object that allows for similar behavior. However......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Styling in WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Go to this page and search for Formatting a Report With an External Cascading Style Sheet ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Styling in WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
For content styling (Reports, Charts and Documents) I usually create a customized WebFOCUS Styleshee......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Input selection as a dropdown in fex (not in html) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Heading Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Graphing without Some Values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I ran your example and I see no caret in the output....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Graphing without Some Values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Are you trying to write a procedure that creates the masked values or are the values already masked?......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Order of Operations (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
If you're on AS400, most likely your tables are DB2. The best way to find out is to look at the .ma......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Order of Operations (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
What DBMS are you using? A whole bunch of this information depends on that....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] The Bin Value in InfoAssists Charts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Yes. I can create a BIN and I can delete the BIN and replace it with something else....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] The Bin Value in InfoAssists Charts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I’m not seeing the same behavior as you’re describing. Could you start from scratch on a sample fil......

Can you drag CLAIM_VALUE on top of the BIN_2 and drop it on top?...

Have you tried: ......

According to the manual: Binning enables you to determine the frequency of values across the entire ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Summarize computed field using Designer 8206 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Right Click Department Click Insert Breaks Click Recalculate totals...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Month of Current Date is blank (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Or try this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Saving HOLD File to My Machine (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Timestamp on File Output Name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
In the Admin Console, what's your redirect settings for Redirect and Save Report? Values could be Y......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Timestamp on File Output Name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Can you show us your ON TABLE HOLD syntax? I just tried ON TABLE PCHOLD AS FILEOUTPUT FORMAT XLSX ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Keep a variable as macro variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC

» Refine Search
» New Search