Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 83
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1660 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Passing Values onto HTML docs using !IBI.AMP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
HOLD will not maintain the formatting masks, only the raw numbers. But to populate an &VAR with the......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Computing Month/Quarter/Yearly Date Boundaries (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
What happens if they enter 6/2018? Will you want it to go back to 3/2018? In other words is the of......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Multi-Select Filter Only Recognizes Last Selection (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
You need an OR like this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Can I RECOMPUTE a field differently for SUBTOTAL and normal rows? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Maybe you can create a DEFINE/COMPUTE that has the IF THEN ELSE and use it in a SUBFOOT....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Can I RECOMPUTE a field differently for SUBTOTAL and normal rows? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Subtotals represent cumulative values of the column so I doubt you can reinterpret them in this way.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Facing problem with Read command in version 8204 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
If it used to work and has stopped, you should probably open a case with IB Tech Support. However, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Adding columns in the middle of the report when accordion is clicked (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
The syntax support 4 possible values: ON TABLE SET EXPANDBYROW {OFF|ON|ALL|n} n: Creates an accord......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Differences in Code Depending on Location (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
You can have both DEFINEs and COMPUTEs with IF-THEN-ELSE in them both in a FEX and in a Master file.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Loop or repeat to create multiple excel tabs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Rolling Five Year with Masked Data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
This is a lot of code to follow, do you have a simpler representation of the problem you're trying t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Problem populating report even with correct variables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Add -SET &ECHO=ALL; to the beginning of your report and find out what value is passed when you run i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ACROSS IF? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
@mbondr: -SET populates variables in DIALOGUE MANAGER (https://webfocusinfocenter.informationbuilder......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] 3D barcodes in webFOCUS PDF Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I haven't done this so I can't recommend a font but you should be able to purchase them. To install......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to create an FTM file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
CREATE FILE TARGETFIlE -RUN before you do the other stuff....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to create an FTM file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Sounds like you'll have to start brushing up on MODIFY syntax. I'm a little rusty but it should loo......

Create Synonym assumes you have a DBMS that has a catalogue of your columns. A CSV doesn't have suc......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Populating System date in the subject for ReportCaster jobs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Does &DATE or &YYMD give you a value when you use it in a TABLE request as I'd suggested earlier? I......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Populating System date in the subject for ReportCaster jobs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Did you try &YYMD instead to see if that works?...

I understand. I tested &DATE in the subject of a report caster job and it works. As a test I sugge......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Optional parameters in IA - how to force them to show (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
In a purely InfoAssist environment, your only option is to uncheck Optional in the WHERE test. Alte......

» Refine Search
» New Search