Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 90
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1791 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] On table hold won't update my data in my hold file/GLOBAL FILTER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
If you're creating a list of fleetId's to be used in the WHERE test, I think it's better not to use ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] On table hold won't update my data in my hold file/GLOBAL FILTER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Try APP HOLDMETA and APP HOLDDATA. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Call all WF Gurus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
So you're trying to find out what required courses John and Mary Have not yet taken?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Hyperstage Performance Active Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
What's the source of your data? SQL Server, DB2, Oracle..... Do you have JOINs, DEFEINs or COMPUTE......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Passing multi-select parameter on Page Designer page to drill down Charts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Can you show us the WHERE tests in one of the charts? It sounds like you have a single select where......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Schedule to Run Daily Until Data is There (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I think what you might need is the Alert feature. You can trigger the schedule if the Alert returns......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Passing a parameter value to drill down (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Could you test this without DATE_TYPE=&DATE_TYPE.EVAL in your drill down? The drill down report you......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Passing a parameter value to drill down (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Can you show us the WHERE tests in the drill down report?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] InfoAssist+ OLAP analysis button (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
You have to turn OLAP on. From the WebFOCUS Administration Console, go to the Configuration tab, un......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Business views and reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Ron: You need to use App Studio's Impact Analysis feature. Right click the domain, pick Impact Anal......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Insesrt Existing PDF Into Composer? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I'd ask for the disclosure statement in a Text file and place it in the document. Someone has to ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Drill from Excel Report gets RunItem Access Denied (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Can you think of any changes on the Reporting Server or Client? Usually, code that used to work doe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Decrease/ Increase "Subtotal" Font Size in IA+ (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
You can't style them in IA. However, you can add this block to a stylesheet and use that stylesheet......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] javaassist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
You can either download the WebFOCUS client or open a case with IB Tech Support and ask them to just......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] SUBFOOT NOSPLIT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Was the original syntax coded by hand or did App Studio create it? Also, how did you figure out tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] getting detail data before subhead (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
From what you're describing, it sounds like your SUBHEAD is on the wrong BY field. If you want a SU......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] CSV POINT TO COMMA: . TO , (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Once you open the csv in Excel. Then in Excel click File, Options, Advanced. Look for Use System S......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] CSV POINT TO COMMA: . TO , (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I can see your problem as well. It looks like when I have CDN=ON, if I run the report on my screen ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Retrieve last 30 calendar days and compare it with recent activity date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
You need to set current date and then subtract 30 days from it. Then compare your Activity Date wit......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WebFOCUS Tree Control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Geetha: What version of WebFOCUS are you using? 8004 is almost 4 years old. Could you expand on yo......

» Refine Search
» New Search