Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 93
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1853 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Join -> sum to high (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Add the following to the beginning of your code in the text editor. It will turn on the trace and s......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Join -> sum to high (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Are you tables in a SQL dbms or hold files? I'm not sure if I understand what's happening....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] GLOBAL VARIABLE IN FILTER AFTER HOLDS AND JOIND IN INFOASSIST (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
If you think the problem is with the variable you should consider our suggestion to test the WHERE t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] GLOBAL VARIABLE IN FILTER AFTER HOLDS AND JOIND IN INFOASSIST (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
If both tables in the join are in a dbms, then that dbms will handle their index requirements. Howe......

I doubt the variable is the problem, but as a test try either commenting out the WHERE test with the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Page filtering in WebFOCUS Designer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I get it now. Well, unfortunately, you can either have FIND COUNTRY IN CAR or a static list of coun......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Page filtering in WebFOCUS Designer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
You're missing the OR: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FOC32686 - Dimension view definition conflict in cluster and base master (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
You need to have an account with IB tech support associated with a site code. You can create the ac......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Can you add the value of a parameter to a By or Print (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Define a new field and set it to be equal to &PERIOD. Then you can use it in your report and hold i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Different behaviour than expected with CTRAN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
If SENTENCE is an A735 field, you should change the format of CR and LF to A735 but if you're trying......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Ignoring an apostrophe in a string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Ignoring an apostrophe in a string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Are you looking to strip out the ' in the sentence or keep them?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] JSCHART datatables drillDown (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
How about this example? Do you see a link when you hover over the pie? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] JSCHART datatables drillDown (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Have you tried the example on a different browser?...

It seems like you can only drill into Measures. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] The Request Statement Does Not Contain A Verb (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Did the report work before you added the image? Please let us know what exact version of WebFOCUS yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Using Hold Table to Join to Synonym To Limit Data In Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
What dbms is vwjobtransactionsummary in? Is it a FOCUS file or some other database? What specific ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Wrapping column with HTML not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I think he meant POST a sample....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Store PDF/Excel files in common location (outside of WF environment) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
This might work: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] 'All Values' not working properly in Auto-Parameter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I think there’s a setting for this in the Admin Console. I can’t remember exactly where but it’s so......

» Refine Search
» New Search