Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 93
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1853 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Update a column in a SQL table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
MODIFY syntax isn't fully documented anymore but the language still supports it. If you have a very......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Update a column in a SQL table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
One alternative is to use MODIFY language but I'm not sure how you'd prompt for them to type stuff i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Nested IF, ELSE, THEN Using DEFINE in InfoAssist+ (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Yes. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Extract date from timestamp (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
In the example I posted above, ORDER_DATE is an HYYMDS field. This sample does what you're looking ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Extract date from timestamp (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Date FORMAT Conversion Using Info Assist+ (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
In InfoAssist, go to Data, Define. You'll get prompted for a FIELDNAME, FORMAT and the logic for th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Date FORMAT Conversion Using Info Assist+ (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Use a DEFINE, reformat the field and then put it in the heading. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Web Focus upgrade: 8.0.8 --> 8.2.x (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
It's not as bad as 7 to 8. The repository does change from 8.0 to 8.2. However, I think if you rea......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How do you display more than 2 decimals in data text? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I think you need to add this to your graph script: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: (SOLVED) Issues with metadata on 8203 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Actually, what I do is create a vanilla master file without any of the extras (i.e. column name, usa......

Discussion Topic  RE: (SOLVED) Issues with metadata on 8203 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
If you go to the Reporting Server console under Adapters, there's a CHANGE COMMON ADAPTER SETTINGS b......

If all you want is to get rid of the BV's, on the same set of icons as Reset Default, the right most......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to count number of values selected in a multiple select parameter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Figure out how many ' OR ' there are in the Variable plus 1. so if you have WHERE COUNTRY EQ 'ITALY......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to extract job with task details in excel sheet through report caster. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
7.7.03 is 6 or so years old and has a completely different repository....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Question Regarding EXCEL Report Generation- InfoAssist+ (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Here's an example I found in Focal Point. It seems to do what you want. The key syntax is OPEN and......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Horizontal block graph showing only the blocks (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Could you create a simple example using one of the sample files and post the code here? I'm not qui......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report Analyzer, how long in queue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Could you be more specific? Are you asking about report caster jobs, differed execution jobs or job......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] CSV File Issue (Format COM) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
It reproduces in 8203M as well. I added a -RUN and it didn't make a difference. I also tried diffe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Multiple JSCHARTS in one HTMLFORM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I'm getting the same behavior. I found this example in Focal Point: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] how to apply " BYDISPLAY = OFF" on for particular column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC

» Refine Search
» New Search