Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 83
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1660 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Datatables HTML5 Extension (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
The drill down has to be on a number. When it's in a chart, you don't get the usual blue link. The......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Datatables HTML5 Extension (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I didn't notice the Integer field IS showing decimals till you pointed it out. So, my example isn't......

You should also make sure you have the latest version of the D3 chart installed....

Yes, both format conversion and drill down work on mine. I'm using 8202 Gen 143. What Gen are you o......

Try EDIT2 instead and get rid of the DEFINE. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Time Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Time Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Split the string based on delimiter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Take a look at he character functions here, specifically GETTOK and SUBSTR and SPLIT. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Point to Point InfoAssist+ Extention (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
There's a D3 chart extension that has Source and Target cities in the US. You'll have to download a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed]JOIN on Cluster Master file. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Turn on the SQL trace for your WebFOCUS report and see what SQL it's generating. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Performance with the HTML Composer in App Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I'm on Windows 10 but according to doc Windows 7 Enterprise is supported. Do you have any other mac......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Performance with the HTML Composer in App Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I haven't seen this behavior. What version of App Studio, Windows and how much free disk space do y......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Join not showing expected output! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
In your TABLE request you only reference columns from table A. If you add a column from table B you......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Rename a Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Right click the report click Properties....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Tables vs Segments (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
The easiest way for me to identify the components of a cluster is to Open the synonym using Text ins......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Different Count calculation for Column values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
You need to create a define that tracks each value. Something like: VAL1/I9=IF PRODUCT_ID EQ 93001 ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Null accessors are not supported (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Take a look at this case. I still think FIELDTYPE=R might be a good lead. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Null accessors are not supported (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC

Are there any null RECIDs in the HOLD file? Try turning on the SQL Trace to see what the modify tran......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to create Auto prompt variable drop down on a business view? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Autoprompt is turned off if your parameters are Optional. Check the WHERE test to make sure it's no......

» Refine Search
» New Search