Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 93
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1853 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] On table hold won't update my data in my hold file/GLOBAL FILTER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I assume you have the sample file called CAR. Does this work? ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] On table hold won't update my data in my hold file/GLOBAL FILTER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Does this example work in your environment? ......

If you're creating a list of fleetId's to be used in the WHERE test, I think it's better not to use ......

Try APP HOLDMETA and APP HOLDDATA. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Call all WF Gurus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
So you're trying to find out what required courses John and Mary Have not yet taken?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Hyperstage Performance Active Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
What's the source of your data? SQL Server, DB2, Oracle..... Do you have JOINs, DEFEINs or COMPUTE......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Passing multi-select parameter on Page Designer page to drill down Charts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Can you show us the WHERE tests in one of the charts? It sounds like you have a single select where......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Schedule to Run Daily Until Data is There (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I think what you might need is the Alert feature. You can trigger the schedule if the Alert returns......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Passing a parameter value to drill down (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Could you test this without DATE_TYPE=&DATE_TYPE.EVAL in your drill down? The drill down report you......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Passing a parameter value to drill down (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Can you show us the WHERE tests in the drill down report?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] InfoAssist+ OLAP analysis button (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
You have to turn OLAP on. From the WebFOCUS Administration Console, go to the Configuration tab, un......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Business views and reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Ron: You need to use App Studio's Impact Analysis feature. Right click the domain, pick Impact Anal......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Insesrt Existing PDF Into Composer? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I'd ask for the disclosure statement in a Text file and place it in the document. Someone has to ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Drill from Excel Report gets RunItem Access Denied (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Can you think of any changes on the Reporting Server or Client? Usually, code that used to work doe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Decrease/ Increase "Subtotal" Font Size in IA+ (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
You can't style them in IA. However, you can add this block to a stylesheet and use that stylesheet......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] javaassist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
You can either download the WebFOCUS client or open a case with IB Tech Support and ask them to just......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] SUBFOOT NOSPLIT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Was the original syntax coded by hand or did App Studio create it? Also, how did you figure out tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] getting detail data before subhead (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
From what you're describing, it sounds like your SUBHEAD is on the wrong BY field. If you want a SU......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] CSV POINT TO COMMA: . TO , (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Once you open the csv in Excel. Then in Excel click File, Options, Advanced. Look for Use System S......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Retrieve last 30 calendar days and compare it with recent activity date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
You need to set current date and then subtract 30 days from it. Then compare your Activity Date wit......

» Refine Search
» New Search