Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 93
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1853 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Settting up Joins in InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
What's the data source of the tables involved? Are they all relational and in the same DBMS or are ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] -DEFAULT DYNAMIC VALUES (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I think if you don't want the variable to prompt you have to use -DEFAULTH for hidden like this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] -DEFAULT DYNAMIC VALUES (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
What's the value of &STARTDATE? You're setting an & with another &....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Totals in Cross-Tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Are you calculating the percentages in your report or are they already in the percent form in the da......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WebFOCUS 8203 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
They work for me and I'm running 8203. Add a ; to -SET &ECHO=ALL; SET EMPTYREPORT=OFF...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Infoassist Visualization - Sort a Bar Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
You seem to have dragged the Data box's right side over the Query and Filter boxes. Try to grab the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Infoassist Visualization - Sort a Bar Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
In the Query, right click the measure and you'll see Sort Options. Your Query box isn't opened in t......

Discussion Topic  RE: How much amount of data we can load in Active report.(ahtml) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
You might want to open a case with IB Tech support for the official response. What you'll get here ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How much amount of data we can load in Active report.(ahtml) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
According to doc, an active report has a processing limit of approximately 5,000 records or 100 page......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Remove Timestamp from reportcaster title. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
You can include a burst value in the name of a distributed file by using the '%BURST' syntax in the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Remove Timestamp from reportcaster title. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
By title do you mean the filename being burst? I thought each burst section of the report output fr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Auto Refresh HTML Page Embedded JavaScript on WebFocus 82 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Are you placing the HTML file in the Collaborative BI Portal?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] InfoAssist+ Insight issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
No there's no syntax associated with Insight. I think Run with Insight is in a hidden part of the f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] InfoAssist+ Insight issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I just put this code into 8203 and opened in InfoAssist to turn on Insight and it shows the shelf. ......

Are you running this against a hold file?...

What Gen of WebFOCUS are you running? Insight is a feature of 8203. Does this happen in other brow......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] POPUPDESC Styling (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I don't think you can change the styling of the popup descriptions....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ReportCaster Runs - Data Service Used. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I believe SCHED_DEFAULT is a service intended for a DataMigrator Server implementation. If you want......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Sending out a High Importance Email from Reportcaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Sending out a High Importance Email from Reportcaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I don't think Outlook priority is an option in Scheduler. Could you use Alerts to check for the thr......

» Refine Search
» New Search