Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 93
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1853 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Is there a way to execute SQL Server Table valued Functions from Webfocus? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I believe there's a technique for this. Reporting from MSS Table-Valued Functions can be done via s......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Does HFREEZE work using FORMAT XLSX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
HFREEZE is for HTML output only. Having it in a FORMAT XLSX has no effect. Also, if you're paintin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] EXL2K vs XLSX - Special characters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Do you see special characters when you run this? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]Custom Sign Out Link and redirection to Sign in screen (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
What's your IBI_Signout_Redirect_URL set to? You set this in WebFOCUS Admin Console. Take a look a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]Custom Sign Out Link and redirection to Sign in screen (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I saw this in another page. Might help point you in the right direction: 1) Login to the WebFOCUS Ad......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Default parameter is a calculated date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
The problem is Nana wants to set a default value for the date field AND prompt for it so the user ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Default parameter is a calculated date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Are you using Auto Prompt or launching it with an HTML page?...

1. What's the format of LASTCHANGE? 2. Can you test your code by removing the .EVAL? 3. Are you real......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Possible to Burst Graph in AHTML format? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Take a look at this ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Possible to Burst Graph in AHTML format? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
What specific version of WebFOCUS? Could you update your signature?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Burst Coordinated Compound Report working example (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Can you try it with format PDF as a test? I'm wondering if that'll work. Take a look at page 336 o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] The URL format to launch html page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I'm pretty sure you want to use run.bip. I ran an HTML from the domain and copied the URL it genera......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Master File table join Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I don't have access to Oracle so I tried this in MSS. I created two sql server tables. One is a co......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Master File table join Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Add this to the top of your code: ......

What DBMS are your tables in?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Alternating Line Color and Wrapping in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Are you using a Stylesheet? Maybe there's something in that file that's changing the behavior. Try......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Alternating Line Color and Wrapping in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
What release of WebFOCUS are you running? I'm running 8.201 and when I run this code, I get the exp......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Excel Template with a Chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Add burst value as title for the report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
DECODE fieldname(code1 result1 code2 result2...[ELSE default ]); ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Anyway to Rearrange Define Fields In IA? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Could you add these complex DEFINE/FILTERS in the Master File? InfoAssist is an ad hoc authoring to......

» Refine Search
» New Search