Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 93
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1853 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] (FOC026) THE REPORT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Has this ever worked? If yes, what changed? Like MartinY says, you should try to find out what p......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Can't get WebFOCUS to output outside EDASERVER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
You may want to look at APP HOLD command....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] 8.2 Upgrade (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I haven't fully tried it so I don't know if an email or notification will be sent. Something you mi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] 8.2 Upgrade (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Some of the 8.2 features I really like are: Auto Drill, Auto Link, Much better Geo features with ex......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Command to Display Left Outer Join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
You have to reference a field in each table for the join to be in effect. Your report has only one ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Command to Display Left Outer Join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Try this syntax: JOIN LEFT_OUTER XXX IN SUMMARY_FILE TO UNIQUE YYY IN DETAIL_FILE TAG J001 AS J001 ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Drilldown error in excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
What version of WebFOCUS are you using? Is there a FOC error associated with this? Has this worked......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Developer Studio (7.703) connecting to SqlExpress (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Have you called IB Tech Support?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Developer Studio (7.703) connecting to SqlExpress (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC

You have to goto localhost:8121 to start the reporting server console first. From the top menus yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Set different font color for data results in bars in a graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I'm not sure if you want the series color or the data label. But basic control over the series colo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved][Case opened] NOCLOSE: different behavior in WF 8.2 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
According to a 7.x to 8.x compatibility case I saw in the support site: The FILEDEF must have the p......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Migration FOCUS report system to IBM Cognos report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
David, it looks like that ship has already sailed. But I'm wondering why this question isn't posted......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Migration FOCUS report system to IBM Cognos report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
You're asking us to help you migrate to Cognos?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Business View and Dimension View best practices (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
This is actually a new feature of 8.201. According to the doc ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] QTY Rem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Could you please explain what you're asking? I've no idea what you're trying to do....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Words Analysis (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
It's been a while since I set it up. I can't remember all the components....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to extract data from mainframe FOCUS to Flat file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Create a report on MF FOCUS that prints all the fields you want and at the end of that report add an......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Case Opened]PDF Graph and Report do not display Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
1. Can you open the document in the GUI? 2. Do all components show if you change the output format f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] "TABLE RECOMPUTE" problem with the empdata sample (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
You can specify column names in TOTAL. Something like this: ......

» Refine Search
» New Search