Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 93
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1853 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] (FOC026) THE REPORT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Has this ever worked? If yes, what changed? Like MartinY says, you should try to find out what p......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Can't get WebFOCUS to output outside EDASERVER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
You may want to look at APP HOLD command....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] 8.2 Upgrade (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I haven't fully tried it so I don't know if an email or notification will be sent. Something you mi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] 8.2 Upgrade (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Some of the 8.2 features I really like are: Auto Drill, Auto Link, Much better Geo features with ex......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Command to Display Left Outer Join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
You have to reference a field in each table for the join to be in effect. Your report has only one ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Command to Display Left Outer Join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Try this syntax: JOIN LEFT_OUTER XXX IN SUMMARY_FILE TO UNIQUE YYY IN DETAIL_FILE TAG J001 AS J001 ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Drilldown error in excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
What version of WebFOCUS are you using? Is there a FOC error associated with this? Has this worked......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Developer Studio (7.703) connecting to SqlExpress (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Have you called IB Tech Support?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Developer Studio (7.703) connecting to SqlExpress (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC

You have to goto localhost:8121 to start the reporting server console first. From the top menus yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Set different font color for data results in bars in a graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I'm not sure if you want the series color or the data label. But basic control over the series colo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved][Case opened] NOCLOSE: different behavior in WF 8.2 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
According to a 7.x to 8.x compatibility case I saw in the support site: The FILEDEF must have the p......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Migration FOCUS report system to IBM Cognos report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
David, it looks like that ship has already sailed. But I'm wondering why this question isn't posted......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Migration FOCUS report system to IBM Cognos report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
You're asking us to help you migrate to Cognos?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Business View and Dimension View best practices (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
This is actually a new feature of 8.201. According to the doc ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] QTY Rem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Could you please explain what you're asking? I've no idea what you're trying to do....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Words Analysis (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
It's been a while since I set it up. I can't remember all the components....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to extract data from mainframe FOCUS to Flat file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Create a report on MF FOCUS that prints all the fields you want and at the end of that report add an......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Case Opened]PDF Graph and Report do not display Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
1. Can you open the document in the GUI? 2. Do all components show if you change the output format f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] "TABLE RECOMPUTE" problem with the empdata sample (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
You can specify column names in TOTAL. Something like this: ......

» Refine Search
» New Search