Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 90
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1788 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] how to display graph and report side by side in excel format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
The closest I can get for this requirement is a single Excel file with a Report Tab and a Chart Tab.......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] In 8.1.05, is there a function 'start with'? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
You can use LIKE and % for wildcard. WHERE COUNTRY LIKE '%LAND'; will return ENGLAND....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Moving BITest databases (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Don't forget to export a CM Package to have a back up of your repository....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Skipping Axis Labels in JSCHARTs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Skipping Axis Labels in JSCHARTs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Code below provided by Francis a couple of years ago. I got it to work. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Four Index Fields Per Fex (IA+) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
The HOLD FORMAT FOCUS INDEX syntax has a 4 Index limit per TABLE/HOLD. App Studio seems to allow 4 ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSE] HFREEZE doesn't work when report distributed using RC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Your code works when I schedule and send it to myself in 8201. I think this was a bug that was fixe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]How can I convert month, year (Apr, 17) to 04/17? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Assuming your drill down report has a WHERE fieldname EQ &VAR, what is the format of fieldname? If ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]How can I convert month, year (Apr, 17) to 04/17? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Please provide us an example of what you're trying to accomplish. Input could mean many things and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Internal exception processing for JPEG Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
If you have access to WebFOCUS admin console you can go to Diagnostics and look at Logs. Event Log ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]How to remove "Layouts" tab from Active Dashboard-Document Composer-WebFOCUS8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
baseapp is always in the path. Consequently, any code you want to have visible by all components sh......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]How to remove "Layouts" tab from Active Dashboard-Document Composer-WebFOCUS8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Did you create irpcusf.js file as above and put it in baseapp directory? Does 'Layouts' show up whe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Default setting for the Radio Button in InfoAssist 8.1 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I'm not sure what version of 8.x you're running, but in my 8.201 UI, when I add the Radio Button to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Conditional execution of fexes using -INCLUDE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Your langcde format is set at the -READ. -READ HOLD &LANGCDE.A4. But the LTRIM syntax works when I......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Conditional execution of fexes using -INCLUDE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
-IF LTRIM(&LANG_CDE) EQ 'FR' THEN GOTO FR_RPT ELSE GOTO ENG_RPT;...

Could it be caused by the A4 size of the &LANG_CDE? I mean maybe your if test is 'FR ' EQ 'FR' whi......

Please add -SET &ECHO=ALL; to the beginning of the code and run it. What does the echo show?...

MartinY's suggestion is more elegant. The point is -EXIT is a reserved syntax that basically means ......

Change the code to say -EXIT instead of -GOTO EXIT....

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]: Sparkline Trend (ToolTip) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Look up TOT. as a prefix operator. The syntax you are suggesting will not work....

» Refine Search
» New Search