Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 93
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1853 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Responsive Design does not works with IE 11 Browser (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Please see Browsers (page 6) in this doc. ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WF 8.2 Customize Sign out page (IBI_Signout_Redirect_URL) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Task error only in Report caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Check to make sure you don't have any other master files with the same name in the app path....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] REg: issue with Flat file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Here's what I discovered in the documentation. But it doesn't seem to make a difference when I set ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] REg: issue with Flat file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Rajesh: Your problem description is unclear. Are you trying to create a fixed formatted flat file? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] how to display graph and report side by side in excel format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
The closest I can get for this requirement is a single Excel file with a Report Tab and a Chart Tab.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] In 8.1.05, is there a function 'start with'? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
You can use LIKE and % for wildcard. WHERE COUNTRY LIKE '%LAND'; will return ENGLAND....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Moving BITest databases (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Don't forget to export a CM Package to have a back up of your repository....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Skipping Axis Labels in JSCHARTs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Skipping Axis Labels in JSCHARTs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Code below provided by Francis a couple of years ago. I got it to work. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Four Index Fields Per Fex (IA+) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
The HOLD FORMAT FOCUS INDEX syntax has a 4 Index limit per TABLE/HOLD. App Studio seems to allow 4 ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSE] HFREEZE doesn't work when report distributed using RC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Your code works when I schedule and send it to myself in 8201. I think this was a bug that was fixe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]How can I convert month, year (Apr, 17) to 04/17? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Assuming your drill down report has a WHERE fieldname EQ &VAR, what is the format of fieldname? If ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]How can I convert month, year (Apr, 17) to 04/17? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Please provide us an example of what you're trying to accomplish. Input could mean many things and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Internal exception processing for JPEG Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
If you have access to WebFOCUS admin console you can go to Diagnostics and look at Logs. Event Log ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]How to remove "Layouts" tab from Active Dashboard-Document Composer-WebFOCUS8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
baseapp is always in the path. Consequently, any code you want to have visible by all components sh......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]How to remove "Layouts" tab from Active Dashboard-Document Composer-WebFOCUS8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Did you create irpcusf.js file as above and put it in baseapp directory? Does 'Layouts' show up whe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Default setting for the Radio Button in InfoAssist 8.1 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I'm not sure what version of 8.x you're running, but in my 8.201 UI, when I add the Radio Button to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Conditional execution of fexes using -INCLUDE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Your langcde format is set at the -READ. -READ HOLD &LANGCDE.A4. But the LTRIM syntax works when I......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Conditional execution of fexes using -INCLUDE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
-IF LTRIM(&LANG_CDE) EQ 'FR' THEN GOTO FR_RPT ELSE GOTO ENG_RPT;...

» Refine Search
» New Search