Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 93
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1853 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Bursting with multiple email reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
That's also documented. It works very well. ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Bursting with multiple email reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
You'll have to create a distribution list. Each recipient is assigned the unique value of the left ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Exporting to Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I was only thinking of fonts and colors. I stand corrected. However, I do get a wrapped MODEL with......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Exporting to Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I didn't think there are Excel specific Style settings. Style choices I make show up in HTML, PDF a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Lower Case and Upper Case issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Lower Case and Upper Case issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
To expand on Squatch's example, in case the string has a variable length: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Execute SQL passthrough MDX query? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
The Adapter doc doesn't say anything about passthru for SQL Server Analysis Services....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Need help in coding.... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Please look at the code above. Your IF THEN ELSE has to account for what happens when the variable ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Need help in coding.... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC

To show or hide columns I usually set up a variable set to either blank or NOPRINT based on whatever......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Pagination In InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I don't know of a way to SET LINES within the GUI in InfoAssist. Here's something I found on the su......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED]Temporary field in HEADING makes server hang in 8.1.05 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I agree. Bad code shouldn't crash the server; it should issue an error. In this particular case, I......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED]Temporary field in HEADING makes server hang in 8.1.05 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
If your developer is typing this code in, then he should consider doing it the way Ricardo suggested......

There are a few things I don't understand about this example. Why do you SUM COUNTRY and then NOPRI......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Trim in Master file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
If create synonym makes FIELDA have A9 in one master and A17 in another master, that's because the t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Dynamically changing MASTER DDNAME in native FOCUS on z/OS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
It's been a long time since I logged into MVS but would DYNAME ALLOC be what you're looking for? Th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Spaces between words in text field ( Closed ) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Is this a database field that contains the string or is this a compute or define? If it's a compute......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED](FOC36390) LW internal error: Field SOLD TO not indexed according to FDT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Do you have an APP HOLD in your code? If you do double check to make sure the path is there and isn......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Distribute HTML file via Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I don't think you can schedule a composer built HTML file the way you're describing it. The schedul......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Distribute HTML file via Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Is this a dashboard you created using App Studio's HTML Composer? What's the format of the output? ......

» Refine Search
» New Search