Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 88
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1752 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Using a hold file as a filter in a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
You could make both columns drilldowns that will call the report. Here's an example called self_dri......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [RESOLVED] AHTML works...APDF does not...??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Sure thing. IBI Tech support should be able to help you get it to work. However I think AHTML is the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [RESOLVED] AHTML works...APDF does not...??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Before your TABLE request issue a FILEDEF FILEDEF TST DISK c:\tst\tst.pdf Then inside the TABLE re......

It's been a while I can't remember. HOLD the output to disk and see if you can open it with Acrobat......

Are you using Chrome? If so, it has its own PDF viewer and that might be the problem. Try running ......

Is this specific to a particular fex or any fex with APDF? I just tried this with no problem. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]EDAMAIL WF8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
If you're running this from a Content Folder add -MRNOEDIT to your EX. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]EDAMAIL WF8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Do you have access to the Reporting Server? Double check Workspace/Email SMTP Server and make sure ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ***CLOSED WF 8 MultiGraph Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
You're going towards a Compound Document with this. I'm not sure if you can change the direction of......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Push Button For Drilldown (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I'm not positive but I think you'll have to use the HTML Composer to get fancy like that. Standard ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]SQL "NOT EXISTS" Equivalent in WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Maybe you could join CUSTOMER to CUSTOMERORDERS and using the same WHERE, you'll get there. Alterna......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]SQL "NOT EXISTS" Equivalent in WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Delimited flat file synonym problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
You need a FILEDEF for a flat file. FILEDEF SQUATCH DISK c:\temp\squatch.ftm...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]merge several columns into one (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
One possible way to do it is to use MATCH. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: What setting to adjust double click to single click? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Are you using an HTML composer page to run the report? If you are, open the file in Composer, and f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Saving a Compound Report to a file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I think you have to use HOLD not PCHOLD. Try this instead. I just ran it on my machine and got the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Saving a Compound Report to a file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I think you have to FILEDEF a logical name to the physical disk drive. FILEDEF JAYPDFTEST DISK \\fs......

Discussion Topic  RE: SOLVED - network path in HTML output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I'm not sure if this is what you want but I tried it and didn't get any errors and the space between......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Trying to get https:// versus http:// working for our content... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
If you're using Tomcat check out this tech memo: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] recompute field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Here you go George: ......

» Refine Search
» New Search