Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 93
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1853 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] recompute field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Here you go George: ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] recompute field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Hi Karl: I'm unclear what you're asking. Is there any way for you to show us the problem with a sam......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]OpenStreet Map (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
You'll need to expose the zip code specific json. It's a little too involved to explain the process......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]OpenStreet Map (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I don't think OpenStreetMap is supported out of the box. What are you trying to accomplish?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Synonym List by Procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Hi Waz: When I run dependencies analysis on a synonym, all I get is a list of other synonyms and the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Synonym List by Procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Do you have Resource Analyzer? That sounds like a report from RA....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Text file data source (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Text file data source (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Looks like you can. I just tried this filter in car file and got what I expected. FILTER TEST=COUN......

Discussion Topic  RE: ON TABLE COLUMN-TOTAL FIELD1 COMPUTE1 COMPUTE2 fail (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
TABLE FILE CAR SUM SALES NOPRINT BY COUNTRY SUM SALES DEALER_COST NOPRINT RETAIL_COST NOPRINT BY COU......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]AHTML and OVER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
According to the Active Technology documentation page 354: Unsupported Commands and Features The f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Apply template to Excel with HTMLFORMTYPE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I haven't tried this but could you use something like this in your example? ON TABLE PCHOLD FORMAT ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Including a chart in PDF compound document (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
What version of WF and do you have an example of the code that causes this?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]ON TABLE SET MISSING ON IN WEBFOCUS 8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
It seems like you used to get a warning in 7.x and now you're getting an error. I don't think you w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]ON TABLE SET MISSING ON IN WEBFOCUS 8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
You may want to open a case with tech support. If you have code that used to work in an old release......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Dynamically deleting permanent hold file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
I saw something about APP DELETEFILE command in 8.1.0.5 as well. Search for APP DELETE in the doc a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Dynamically deleting permanent hold file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
If your system hasn't turned it off you can issue DOS DELETE filename. In Unix you can do the same ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Version 8 Code Tightening (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Capture IP of End User (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Are these portal users running reports? This might be helpful. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Loss of changes while building a report in App Studio 8.1.05 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
What WebFOCUS? Could there be a mismatch between App Studio and your Reporting Server? Is this ran......

Discussion Topic  RE: ***CLOSED Percentage of total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BabakNYC
Might be rounding. I tried it with RCOST which is a D field and got a 100. SUM RCOST PCT.RCOST BY ......

» Refine Search
» New Search