Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (60 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]populate one order or whole list of order. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WebFocusDiver
I initialize the &variable and it works. Thank you. ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]populate one order or whole list of order. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WebFocusDiver
I tried this but when I run it, INSTNAME become a drop down box. -SET &ECHO=ALL; TABLE FILE INSTIT......

Thank you, Martin. I tried your method and it works for Car.mas. However when I tried on my master ......

I do have a separate master files that identify user status. Do I need to create another fex to get ......

Discussion Topic  [Solved]populate one order or whole list of order. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WebFocusDiver
I need to create a report based on the status of the user. If this user is internal person, then the......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]generate parameter group grayed out for computed field while building guided (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WebFocusDiver
I am trying to create a guided report with multiple selections so the customer can pick two fields o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SUM first 10 years data and combine the rest years to one category (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WebFocusDiver
Finally got it to work. Thank you for your help. Here is the code. -DEFAULT &EVDATE='2014-01-31' -S......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SUM first 10 years data and combine the rest years to one category (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WebFocusDiver
Use my example, if the month of &EVDATE is 12, then the &EVYEAR1 should be 2015. Can I use IF THEN E......

I am not sure what do you mean by separate record. Do you mean sum the first 10 years record into H1......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] SUM first 10 years data and combine the rest years to one category (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WebFocusDiver
I am trying to graph the payment of first 10 years and use "PLUS OTHERS AS XXXXXX". I define a field......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Build a chart with multiple fields as x axis (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WebFocusDiver
Since I am new to WebFocus, this question might be silly. Where can I find the FOCMCGYV1.mas? It loo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Build a chart with multiple fields as x axis (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WebFocusDiver
It works with CAR file. However when I try to use my file, it says it could not find the field "MV_K......

Actually I am not using the original CAR file. Using the CAR file as example, I summarized Sales, De......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Build a chart with multiple fields as x axis (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WebFocusDiver
I am trying to build a chart using the data below. Description 3 Month 6 Month 12 Month 24 Month 3......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Drill down to different report based on selection of the drill down field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WebFocusDiver
Thank you Francis. It seems I am getting close. I change the stylesheet with when statement, it give......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Drill down to different report based on selection of the drill down field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WebFocusDiver
Does anyone know how to do this? I create a report and want to drill down to other reports or chart......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Portal control page won't link to the report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WebFocusDiver
Here is my .fex SET CENT-ZERO = ON TABLE FILE FINANCIAL_MODELING_PORTAL -*WHERE ClientName EQ &Clien......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Portal control page won't link to the report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WebFocusDiver
I built an control page and add two report/charts to my portal. However when i refresh my selection ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Sort across part of the report columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WebFocusDiver
I am trying to create a report that sort down by first column, sum on market value, then sort across......

» Refine Search
» New Search