Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (126 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Data Migrator Logs - Where are they stored? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jessica Bottone
Okay, went back and read my notes better. That's what I get for just skimming them. :-) While the......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Data Migrator Logs - Where are they stored? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jessica Bottone
I intentionally don't put my information in my profile because I work for many different clients and......

On the DM client, you should see Data Migrator Utilities, then Manage Log and Statistics. Under tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Data Migrator Logs - Where are they stored? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Jessica Bottone
It's one big log file and there is a 2gb limit. Unless you done something different with your insta......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: SQLORA - unable to insert all records. (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Jessica Bottone
Read back up a few posts to what Murali said. That gives the precise syntax you need....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SQLSERVER to ORACLE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jessica Bottone
Cyril, what was your solution?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Can you import directly from Excel into Mainframe FOCUS? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jessica Bottone
This might be something Data Migrator can do. It is a separate product with it's own licensing, etc......

Discussion Topic  RE: Include SQL file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jessica Bottone
There is some SQL that cannot be done via SQL pass-thru. View case #23032569 - although it's not ab......

Discussion Topic  RE: Creating SQL tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jessica Bottone
As you've already seen, this can be done via WebFocus, and there is another tool that was specifical......

Discussion Topic  RE: Unintended Code Translation Errors (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jessica Bottone
What happened when you ran it on various workstations? Did they all translate to a colon or did some......

Discussion Topic  RE: What makes WebFOCUS Great? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jessica Bottone
I'd add that being able to get to the code is a good feature of WebFocus. You can either work exclu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Batch job stops with no errors (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jessica Bottone
Could it be that the upgrade came with a default resource limit? Maybe something as simple as compu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Run a Data Migrator Process In "Batch" Mode from a Web Page? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Jessica Bottone
John, if I'm not mistaken, didn't you also submit this question under one of the other forums and ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to strip out null values from a character field? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Jessica Bottone
If it really is still an uppercase N with a tilde on it and you just can't see it on the windows box......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to strip out null values from a character field? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Jessica Bottone
Question: In the example you gave: "MU***OZJONES" - was that field created from several fields that......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can I issue a FileDef in Data Migrator? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jessica Bottone
Thank you Tom. I actually follow both the Iway and WebFocus boards. The only way I know to do this......

Discussion Topic  RE: VSAM to SQL Date Conversion using DataMigrator (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Jessica Bottone
I'm sorry Mike. I guess I wasn't specific enough. How is each field defined in its associated Data......

Discussion Topic  RE: VSAM to SQL Date Conversion using DataMigrator (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Jessica Bottone
Mike, although there isn't a function specific to converting VSAM dates to SQL dates, there are LOTS......

Discussion Topic  RE: Passing Variables from a procedure to a data flow (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jessica Bottone
The value for &LOAD_YYM is determined higher up in the procedure. I didn't include all that code be......

Discussion Topic  RE: Passing Variables from a procedure to a data flow (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jessica Bottone
I've done this before and it works for me. I copied this straight from a flow I have running right ......

» Refine Search
» New Search