Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (126 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Data Migrator - Loading Multiple Files from the same Data Flow (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Jessica Bottone
I've never kept the DATASET= command in my synonym when I'm using a FILEDEF. I either use one or th......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Data Migrator - Loading Multiple Files from the same Data Flow (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Jessica Bottone
Do a search on how to use FILEDEF and use that in your stored procedure. You can use a variable as ......

Discussion Topic  RE: define based join in db2 sql (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jessica Bottone
Pam, if you're comfortable writing your own SQL, you could try direct SQL pass-thru. If you've not ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Data Migrator Error Handling (RET_CODE vs FOCERRNUM) (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Jessica Bottone
It isn't a global setting. Setting it for one will not set it for all. You have to specificallly s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Friendly reminder: Please update your signatures (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jessica Bottone
Carol, you're in the same boat I'm in. I don't know whether the group likes what I did, but you can......

Discussion Topic  RE: Friendly reminder: Please update your signatures (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jessica Bottone
If someone has a corporate policy that restricts the type of information requested in the signature,......

Discussion Topic  RE: SQL PASS THROUGH using BEGIN and END (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jessica Bottone
As it states in the case you referenced in your post, this type of SQL is not supported in SQL pass-......

Discussion Topic  RE: DM 7.6.2 / 7.6.3 (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Jessica Bottone
First off, let me say I'm not an installation person but I'll share with you what I understand to be......

Discussion Topic  RE: DataFlow is not recognizing global variable set in procedure (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Jessica Bottone
B_B, would you please start a new thread for your question as it has nothing to do with this thread.......

Discussion Topic  RE: DataFlow is not recognizing global variable set in procedure (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Jessica Bottone
Two questions: (1) How are STRFROMDATETIME and STRTODATETIME defined? (2) Do you get the same error ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Clearing Memory (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jessica Bottone
I'm going to guess that VAX does not recognize what FOC$TMP is seeing as that's a WebFocus thing. T......

Discussion Topic  RE: SQL-Error Cd... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jessica Bottone
Try querying either &FOCERRNUM or &RETCODE. I'm not sure you actually need to put these into files.......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to Call Dataflow in the procedure (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Jessica Bottone
Assuming I'm following your correctly, then look back at my original post. If you have a loop where......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to Call Dataflow in the procedure (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Jessica Bottone
Like I said, while what I did called a stored procedure, I believe you can use the same technique an......

When you say 'procedure', if you mean a Data Migrator stored procedure, then I believe so. What I'v......

Discussion Topic  RE: SET ALL=PASS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jessica Bottone
You could try turning your join around - list your main master file first and your list of 8 second.......

Discussion Topic  RE: DateTime Filter not working (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Jessica Bottone
Viral, I see where you say you tested the source transforms. Did you also test the SQL itself? If ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Service manager question (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Jessica Bottone
Information Builders LOVES to rename it's software. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Evaluating &RETCODE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jessica Bottone
I'm afraid what you're seeing may be the typical behavior for the values in &RETCODE as well as &FOC......

Discussion Topic  RE: Datamigrator and source synonyms based on SQL stored procedures with parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jessica Bottone
Darren, just for clarification, when you say SQL Stored procedure, do you actually mean an RDBMS sto......

» Refine Search
» New Search