Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (126 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Holiday File - Member of Errors (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jessica Bottone
I might be able to help a little here too but the memory is a little rusty. If I'm remembering corr......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: report hangs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jessica Bottone
Kamesh, can you post the code?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Replace Negative values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jessica Bottone
Umar, the IBI tech site has lots of information. Go to IBI.COM, click on Services and Suppport, the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Difference b/n set and -SET (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jessica Bottone
I'll be the first to admit that sometimes locating information on the IBI.COM tech site can be diffi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Data Migrator - Target Transformation (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Jessica Bottone
Alain, I don't believe that having those two Oracle tables be in two different databases should have......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Data Migrator - Target Transformation (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Jessica Bottone
Alain, if I'm following you correctly, what you want to do has to be done before you get to the targ......

Discussion Topic  RE: can not get gif images to display (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jessica Bottone
In this case, it's WF 7.1.4 on Windows XP Pro with IIS (don't know which version), and I too did not......

Discussion Topic  RE: can not get gif images to display (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jessica Bottone
Got it.. would you believe it was the difference between GIF and gif? Apparently now it's case se......

Oh, thank you! I was trying to figure out how to show the code and not have the red x's display. S......

The code I included is appearing to show Red x's to be in my forum post too. So I'll try to show yo......

Discussion Topic  can not get gif images to display (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jessica Bottone
I just converted from WebFocus 5.3 to 7.1.4 and the gif images in my report no longer display. I ge......

Discussion Topic  RE: OLAP Report with sql pass thru (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jessica Bottone
Kerry, couldn't he use APP HOLD to save off the HOLD and the associated MFD? For example: (this ass......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Outer Join on only one of the Joins (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jessica Bottone
You mentioned that these are are DBMS tables but are they RDBMS tables like DB2, Oracle, etc? If th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Joining files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jessica Bottone
Clarification: I said my suggestion MAY not be very efficient, not that it was inefficient. I was a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Joining files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jessica Bottone
Jenny, what you're seeing is typical when you're joining flat file to flat file there it's a many-to......

Discussion Topic  RE: "Joining" two tables for combined output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jessica Bottone
You can also use the MATCH command... DEFINE FILE TABLE1 DUMMY1/A1 = '1'; END DEFINE FILE TABLE2 DU......

Discussion Topic  RE: Regd: FOCUS error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jessica Bottone
Depending on the release you are on, there is a 2 gig limit for FOCSORT. That does not mean 2 gig i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Auto Prompt from a Hold File (OLAP) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jessica Bottone
I have a question to Tony and Alan: would putting a -RUN behind the code that builds HOLD1 ensure th......

Discussion Topic  RE: JCL Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jessica Bottone
Glenda, as you can see from the responses you got, a S0C4 can mean several things. Tony is right in......

Discussion Topic  RE: Crashed Agents (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Jessica Bottone
My experience with crashed agents has also been on 5.3.3, with Oracle, on a Unix Sunos. Please do p......

» Refine Search
» New Search