Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (134 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Leading zeros in Alpha (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
All this platinum around such a basic question. Does this metal turns devaluated ? As a tin member I......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML Composer: Almost impossible to work with (with evidence) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Bonjour, The Bible says no -HTMLFORM with the Composer... I'm not, now, a 10th of Francis's ability ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Exclusive Offer for Focal Point members - Win a Samsung Galaxy 2 tablets (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by Baillecl
Bonjour, We, French Guys, as you know, are the light of this world. So, I'm sure that IBF will bring......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Difference between PRINT AND SUM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Should know that Spaces are brought to one by HTML. I bet For : ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Difference between PRINT AND SUM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
When you write SUM at the 'NEW' level, Match is informed that there will be, at most, One Record for......

Discussion Topic  RE: Retiring (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Bonjour, In the good old days, I'm afraid that an IBx Guy would've been investigating on this Dev St......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] -READ in InfoAssist. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Bonjour, Please, dear Focus users, don't use a semi-column with -DEFAULTS. -SET and -DEFAULTS are no......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Why is TABLEF multiplying the amount of records in the table? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Difference between Table and Tablef. What a nice trip through time. In the very Old Days, the intern......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Median or Standard Deviation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
But it still works, if not maintained. The difficult point is that the Masters created by Analyse ar......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Median or Standard Deviation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Not a single word about ANALYSE that was supposed to be a SAS competitor. Ce que c'est que de nous (......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] FORMAT EXL2K : SUBTOTAL line splits on 2 lines (MVS Focus 7.6.11) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Thanks for your previse and efficient Help. I don't want to change a SubTotal into a SubFoot because......

Discussion Topic  [Closed] FORMAT EXL2K : SUBTOTAL line splits on 2 lines (MVS Focus 7.6.11) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Bonjour, The SubTotal Line is not unique but * Total xxx on one line and the totalled columns on Nex......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] -PROMPT variable in launch page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
I was far away from -PROMPT, which is a detail. I was just talking about the way that DS Tools do no......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] -PROMPT variable in launch page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Bonjour, This is an exchange for me. I do not appreciate at all so many DS tools that know so little......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Mainframe Compressed File Format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Bonjour, Special VSAM aspects seem to be on the trend ... (And they are a Focus Problem, Kerry, not ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Describing a VSAM RRDS File ( SIGA Environment by CGI) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Google helped me through IBI doc : and, worst luck : Only ESDS and KSDS data sources are supported. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Describing a VSAM RRDS File ( SIGA Environment by CGI) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Sorry, I forgot to precise that the Key started From 1 (in Actual I04)...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Describing a VSAM RRDS File ( SIGA Environment by CGI) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Bonjour, For the first time in my life, I cross the path of VSAM RRDS files (and not my old friends ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] sort 3 cloumns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Pfiou ... The question seemed rather Low Level, but you all, great Focusians, made it a rather great......

Discussion Topic  RE: Private Life : This was a bad day (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Bonjour, There's a market for space invaders rom using an old emulator, and my dream is there's one ......

» Refine Search
» New Search