Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (134 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Time Range: YTD vs Previous YTD? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Baillecl
Oh, Sorry, You're a guru. So My stupid answer won't be of any Help. My Focexec would have Many DM v......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  Private Life : This was a bad day (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Hello Focusian Brothers and Sisters, I've bought a wonderful HP TouchSmart for private use, and, as ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: {OPEN] Function to include quotes in a value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Too subtle for me. But Google told me what RTFM meant. Thanks to ABT to help slow minded Cordially a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] POP-UP Field in a HTML Report (Kind of Pop-Up Decode) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
My God, you speak Latin, I'm exploded with pleasure ( I'll ask Google to translate, one never knows)......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] POP-UP Field in a HTML Report (Kind of Pop-Up Decode) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Bonjour, SO, TITLE is the HTML idea. But my point is How, with WebFocus and friends, can I tell tha......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] POP-UP Field in a HTML Report (Kind of Pop-Up Decode) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Bonjour, Just using the text Editor, I want to make a Pop-Up Field in a HTML Report. For Instance : ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] MVS Focus : Combine + Modify : Echoing Facility shows me I'm wrong (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] MVS Focus : Combine + Modify : Echoing Facility shows me I'm wrong (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Real Thanks for reading, So, I'll play the game : I created a Focus DataBase whose name is BASECAR.......

Bonjour et Thanks for answering, LookUp is much simpler than Combine but, in so far as I know, it ca......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] MVS Focus : Combine + Modify : Echoing Facility shows me I'm wrong (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Bonjour, I want to associate a Technical Key number to a Reference Data Base. The Data Bases are lo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Sorting the segment fields in master (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Bonjour 2 Ways for a start : 1) COMASTER is (at least, was) a Focus delivered Master that describe M......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Olap Files AND/OR Precalculated Levels (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Bonjour, Sorry not to give an example out of the File CAR, or to ask a question about How to get a M......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Olap Files AND/OR Precalculated Levels (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Bonjour, For ages, I've been precalculating Agregations on Multidimension axes. The Data Bases which......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] IMS User program (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Bonjour, Focus is very much opened to the non-Focus world. From User-Written Subroutines to Private ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FEXs at the Filesystem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Bonjour, I think that, sometimes, in this forum, I can read some Wooden Tongued Language. The Good l......

Discussion Topic  From Halloween to New Year's day : Best Wishes for 2011 and on (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Bonjour and a Happy New year for all of you, Focus Guys and Ladies. MRE and I have been fighting for......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Running WebFocus report in UltraEdit (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Bonjour, I can use UltraEdit to Edit my fexes under DS (they are even a little bit colored). But I a......

Discussion Topic  RE: ERROR_MR_FEX_NOT_FOUND Impossible de créer l'objet élément à partir de &INCLCOND (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
My God, I've turned platinum ... I feel quite Madoff steeled Focusely and Modestly...

Discussion Topic  RE: ERROR_MR_FEX_NOT_FOUND Impossible de créer l'objet élément à partir de &INCLCOND (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Bonjour, In fact INCLCOND = '*', meaning, in my world, something like FOCNONE ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Legend area will not move or resize (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Bonjour, I can't say that I love this coding, rather far away of the Focus touch (concision and univ......

» Refine Search
» New Search